If you’ve ever had health challenges that just won’t go away, then do we have the Dirty Genes show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Ben Lynch, naturopath extraordinaire, an expert in epigenetics and the author of a phenomenal new book on flipping on the good stuff, and flipping off the bad, Dirty Genes: A Breakthrough Program to Treat the Root Cause of Illness and Optimize Your Health.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about a breakthrough program to treat the root cause of illness and optimize your health!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY DR. BEN LYNCH:
MORE ON DR. BEN LYNCH:
Benjamin Lynch, ND received his Cell and Molecular Biology, BS from the University of Washington and his doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine (ND) from Bastyr University. His passion for identifying the cause of disease directed him towards nutrigenomics and methylation dysfunction. Currently, he researches, writes and presents worldwide on the topic of MTHFR, methylation defects and genetic control. You may learn more about Dr Lynch and his work at www.drbenlynch.com. Dr Lynch is the President of www.SeekingHealth.com, a supplement company oriented towards disease prevention and health promotion. He also founded and directs www.seekinghealth.org, an educational institute providing specialized training for both health professionals and consumers. He lives in Seattle, WA with his wife, Nadia, and three boys, Tasman, Mathew and Theodor.
- What are dirty genes?
- What does it mean that every day our genes are writing a document about our health?
- What are the genetic factors behind disease?
- Are these genetic factors unchangeable?
- What are the 7 dirtiest genes?
- How do we begin switching off our dirty genes?
- What does it mean to soak and scrub our genes?
- What is MTHFR and why is it so important?
- What do we need to know about pregnancy and dirty genes?
- Why is methylating so important?
- What do we need to know about our genetic profile?
- How can we tell which dirty genes are affecting us?
- What supplements/dietary changes can help?
- Can cleaning our children’s genes help with ADHD?
- What do histamines have to do with anything?
- What do we need to know about estrogen levels in women?
- What do we need to know about mold and allergy sensitivity?
- What do we need to know about glutathione?
- What do we need to know about dirty genes for our kids health?
- For more info visit: drbenlynch.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.