If you’ve ever wanted to understand your dreams, then do we have the Llewellyn’s Little Book of Dreams, show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Michael Lennox, psychologist, astrologer and dream expert and the author of three phenomenal books on dreams including Llewellyn’s Complete Dictionary of Dreams: Over 1,000 Dream Symbols and Their Universal Meanings, and his latest Llewellyn’s Little Book of Dreams.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about how to understand and interpret our dreams for greater understanding and insight into our lives!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY DR. MICHAEL LENNOX:
MORE ON DR. MICHAEL LENNOX:
For over twenty years, Dr. Michael Lennox has interpreted thousands of dreams. His fascination with this nighttime phenomenon began when he was a teenager after reading his mother’s copy of Freud’s “Interpretation of Dreams.” Having had vivid and memorable dream experiences from the time he was a small boy, the notion that they could be analyzed and understood on a deeper level was an almost overpowering concept.
Initially, social situations in which people routinely expressed having had bizarre dreams offered him the opportunity to try out his newfound gift. As a young adult, he pursued any and all opportunities to learn more about the theories surrounding dream interpretation. Formal graduate study followed and he earned his Doctorate in Psychology in 2006.
He has been helping people have a deeper understanding of their unconscious mind for almost twenty years. In workshops, in the media, for private clientele and on the internet via his various social media platforms, Lennox guides people through life’s mysteries with a deep and profound wisdom delivered through a humorous and extemporaneous style that has become his trademark.
A highly sought-after media expert, Dr. Lennox has been seen internationally on many television shows, beginning with the Sci Fi Network’s The Dream Team with Annabelle and Michael, in January 2003. Since then he has also been featured on numerous network and cable television venues including NBC’s Emmy award winning Starting Over, Soap Talk, The Wayne Brady show and many others. His radio appearances talking about the power of dreams number in the hundreds.
Lennox obtained his Masters and Doctorate in Psychology from The Chicago School. Astrology and Personality, his Doctoral Dissertation, is published by Lambert Academic Publishing out of Germany. Lennox is the author of two books on dreams, Dream Sight: A Dictionary & Guide for Interpreting Any Dream was published by Llewellyn Worldwide Press in 2011 and is now available in five languages. His second book, Llewellyn’s Complete Dream Dictionary came out in May of 2015. The Little Book of Dreams is set to be released in September of 2017. Dr. Lennox leads workshops and retreats all over the United States and conducts a worldwide private practice based in Southern California.
- What was Dr. Michael Lennox’s first (remembered dream)?
- How did he begin interpreting dreams?
- What did he learn about interpreting dreams while getting a doctorate in psychology?
- What are the distinct stages of sleep?
- What in the world is brain poop and what does it have to do with dreams?
- What are the different types of dreams and what are their purposes?
- What do we need to know about nightmares?
- What are compensatory dreams and what are their purposes?
- What do recurring dreams really mean?
- What is the purpose behind anxiety-filled dreams?
- What are different types of repeating dreams?
- What are pre-cognitive dreams?
- What are visitation dreams?
- What is lucid dreaming and how do we have lucid dreams?
- What’s the importance of mindfulness and dreaming?
- What are night terrors and dream paralysis?
- Is there anything that can help with dream paralysis?
- What’s the importance of remembering dreams?
- How do we help remember our dreams?
- What’s the best way to write down our dreams?
- What is the universality of dreams?
- What is the symbolism involved in our dreams?
- What do we want to do before going to bed?
- How do we begin interpreting our dreams?
- What’s a dream dictionary?
- What are themes we find in our dreams, and how do we find them?
- What do we want to tell kids about their dreams?
- For More Info Visit: MichaelLennox.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.