Today I’ll be talking with Ruth Soukup, the undisputed queen of declutter, blogger extraordinaire, and the author of several phenomenal books on decluttering your life including Living Well, Spending Less: 12 Secrets of the Good Life, and her latest Unstuffed: Decluttering Your Home, Mind, and Soul.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about uncluttering your home, mind and soul.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY RUTH SOUKUP:
MORE ON RUTH SOUKUP:
Ruth Soukup is a blogger, author, and entrepreneur, as well as the New York Times bestselling author of Living Well Spending Less: 12 Secrets of the Good Life and the founder of the Living Well Planner™. Through her popular blog, LivingWellSpendingLess.com, she encourages more than a million monthly readers to follow their dreams and reach their goals, sharing easy-to-implement tips and strategies for saving time and money while focusing on the things that matter most. She lives in Florida with her husband Chuck and two daughters, Maggie and Annie.
- How do we declutter our lives?
- How do we stop the flow of clutter coming into our lives?
- How do we begin letting go of things that accumulate?
- How did Ruth start her Living Well Spending Less Blog?
- How did it become one of the top blogs out there?
- How did Ruth move past the fear in starting her business?
- How has Ruth built her business?
- How did she start her first blog conference?
- What does it mean there are no mistakes only lessons?
- What it means to feel the fear and do it anyway?
- How do we declutter in order to move?
- How do you move when you’re prioritizing your business?
- How to reprioritize your time?
- How do we get organized for our days?
- What’s a daily do-it?
- How do we time-block our day-timer?
- How do we guard our time and prioritize?
- How do we set boundaries and structures?
- How do we make appointments with ourselves?
- What’s the importance of metrics for reaching your goals?
- What’s the importance of knowing your why?
- How do we reach our goals?
- What’s the Crush It Formula to Reach Your Goals?
- How to make a healthy chocolate cake?
- For More Info Visit: https://www.livingwellspendingless.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.