Today I’ll be talking with Sandra Joseph, the record-holding, Phantom of the Opera’s longest leading lady and the author of a phenomenal new book on living your life, Unmasking What Matters: 10 Life Lessons From 10 Years on Broadway.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about 10 key life lessons, from 10 years on Broadway to unmask what matters most and step into your field of power.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY SANDRA JOSEPH:
MORE ON SANDRA JOSEPH:
Sandra Joseph is a history-making Broadway star turned inspirational keynote speaker. Her legendary run as Christine Daaé in The Phantom of the Opera spanned ten years and more than 1,300 performances, and earned her the record as the longest-running leading lady in the longest-running Broadway show of all time. She has been seen on numerous national broadcasts, including The Oprah Winfrey Show, CNN, The Today Show, Dateline, The Early Show, The View, and Oprah: Where Are They Now?
Today, Sandra is on a mission to empower other people’s voices through her work as an author, speaker, and workshop facilitator. Her extraordinary journey of transforming her own life from being too afraid to sing in public to becoming a world-class performer whom Oprah calls “a Broadway legend” fuels the message she brings to audiences such as eBay, MetLife, and Million Dollar Round Table.
Sandra is a member of The Transformational Leadership Council, a group of 100 top thought leaders founded by Jack Canfield. Some of the luminaries that endorse her work are Mark Nepo, Martha Beck, Marci Shimoff, and SARK. Sandra is the author of Unmasking What Matters: 10 Life Lessons from 10 Years on Broadway. She is also the coauthor, with five-time New York Times best-selling author Caroline Myss, of Your Creative Soul: Expressing Your Authentic Voice. Sandra is married to her costar from The Phantom of the Opera, actor Ron Bohmer. They currently reside in Southern California.
- How did she become the longest running lead actress on Broadway?
- How did she get into acting?
- How did she overcome the fear of public speaking?
- What’s the importance of facing fears to prevent regrets?
- What happened in her 5th grade performance that changed her life?
- What was her vow and what can we learn from it?
- What was her commitment she made after college and what does that mean for us?
- How do we move past the internal wiring that’s holding us back?
- How did she move past her fears to get the lead role in the Phantom of the Opera?
- How do we move past Imposter Syndrome?
- How do we move past our wounds from the past?
- What’s it mean to see behind the mask?
- What’s the importance of starting a discussion with worthiness?
- What does it mean that we’re truly enough?
- How do we turn toward ourselves?
- How do we counteract our tendency to beat up on ourselves when things haven’t gone well.
- What’s the importance of presence?
- How do we take a vow of ultimate kindness toward ourselves?
- What’s it mean to let yourself be seen?
- What’s the importance of choosing love over fear???
- How do we move past self-criticism?
- What’s the importance of self-compassion?
- What’s it mean to stand in your field of power?
- What’s it mean to value your role???
- What’s the importance of unconditional love?
- Who is the Phantom of the Opera who didn’t get away?
- For more info visit: www.SandraJoseph.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.