Today I’ll be talking with Sister Jenna, spiritual leader, author, radio and TV personality, founder of the meditation museum in Maryland, the co-creator of the Inclusion Revolution: Together with Love CD, and the host of the America Meditating Radio Show.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about discovering who we are, how we can all make a difference, and what we need to do for peace, in our own hearts, and in the lives of those around us!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
MUSIC BY SISTER JENNA:
MORE ON SISTER JENNA:
Sister Jenna is a spiritual leader, author, radio and TV personality, renowned speaker and founder of the Brahma Kumaris Meditation Museum in Silver Spring, Maryland and McLean, Virginia. She serves as one of the Evolutionary Leaders in service to conscious evolution and was selected by Empower a Billion Women 2020 as one of 100 MostInfluential Leaders of 2015. Sister Jenna also served as a principal partner with the Oprah Winfrey Network and Values Partnerships on the Belief Team, a community of individuals from diverse spiritual, cultural and faith backgrounds.
Her mission is to decode critical current issues and offer a perspective for folks to find clarity, power, and insight. Sister Jenna’s voice of influence is particularly needed in the wake of tragedy and increasing violence in our world.
She has traveled to over 80 countries where she continues to provide practical life tools and solutions that empower people to foster and build stronger relationships. Her wisdom, peace, and compassion for humanity are expressed through the variety of initiatives she spearheads for youth, women, governments, and communities. She has collaborated with Fortune 500 companies on key issues and her syndicated radio show, America Meditating is a popular global online show.
Sister Jenna is the recipient of numerous awards and proclamations including, the President’s Lifetime National Community Service Award, Every Day Hero Award by the Foundation for A Better Life and the Friendship Archway Awards, to name a few. Her latest meditation soundtrack, Inclusion Revolution:Together with Love brings together people from all backgrounds.
For Speaking or Media Inquiries, please email AmericaMeditating@gmail.com
- How did Sister Jenna straddle east and west growing up?
- How was she exposed to spirituality?
- What does it mean “who we truly are”
- Are we lost?
- What does it mean to be truthful to our spirit?
- What is spiritual density?
- Are we all one?
- Why do events seem to be pulling us off-track, and what can we do about it?
- What do we do when events are making it harder to remember who we truly are?
- How are we neglecting our inner well-being?
- How do we know there’s a God when there’s so much darkness in the world?
- How do we let go of guilt?
- How do we become more loving to oneself?
- What do you mean what we speak of we become?
- What’s the meaning behind ALGAE?
- What do Anger, Lust, Greed, Attachment, and Ego have to do with anything?
- What’s the importance of asking am I at peace with myself?
- What does it mean that the soul needs perfect silence?
- What is the practice of mind-care?
- Can we bring about a world of compassion and peace?
- What is the “Inclusion Revolution”
- For More Info Visit: AmericaMeditating.org and www.brahmakumaris.org
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.