If you’ve ever wanted to de-stress and relax, then do we have the show for you!
Today we’ll talk about getting your stress levels down even as the action heating up!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
MORE ON CJ LIU:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
- What Michael has done while Jessica’s out of town.
- What’s the importance of Good Enough when you’re a parent?
- What does “done is better than good” mean?
- What’s the importance of “transform your boundaries”
- What’s the difference between New Year’s resolutions and things that work?
- How do we bring fun, freedom, and meaning to our New Year?
- What can we learn from a balance of opposites?
- What are the Woo Hoo 8 and how can we use this for law of attraction manifestation work?
- What it means to let go (of your illusion) of control
- What can we learn from heart rate variability (stress) monitors
- What it means to approach goals kind-gentle-easy-good
- How to build a strong foundation
- What’s the importance of going back to prayer for the New Year?
- For More Info Visit: fireitupwithcj.com/
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.