If you’ve ever wanted to unlock your full potential then do we have the Believe It to Achieve It show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Christina Stein, author, speaker, and psychotherapist, and the co-author of a powerfully empowering new book along with her co-author Brian Tracy, Believe It to Achieve It: Overcome Your Doubts, Let Go of the Past, and Unlock Your Full Potential!
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about overcoming doubts, letting go of the past, and unlocking your full potential!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY DR. CHRISTINA STEIN:
MORE ON DR. CHRISTINA STEIN:
Christina Tracy Stein is a Speaker, Author and Therapist. She is has a private practice in Santa Monica, California where she specializes in empowering woman to reignite their passion and teaches couples how to take the monotony out of monogamy.
With her enthusiasm for facilitating personal growth and awareness, Christina focuses on helping individuals and couples discover their strengths and accomplish their goals, leading to a more inspiring life. Christina helps both men and women awaken their desire, giving them greater self-confidence and empowering them in their lives. She also works with couples to create greater intimacy and teaches them how to light a spark that creates anticipation and excitement in their relationships.
Christina strongly believes that all people deserve to enjoy their sexual vitality and she knows that relationships can become monotonous over time and that the answer is not giving up, but simply choosing to reignite the passion. She can show you how.
Christina works collaboratively with her clients as a therapist, coach, and facilitator. She works out of her office in Santa Monica, does coaching over the phone and is hired by groups to speak and do private events.
Dr. Christina Stein Online: Website
- What was life like growing up with Brian Tracy as your father!
- How were you empowered?
- What did you learn about achievement?
- What did Brian Tracy teach you about achieving your goals?
- Why do people get stuck?
- What is the Law of Cause and Effect?
- What does it mean that thoughts become things?
- How does the Law of Attraction help you achieve your dreams?
- How do beliefs affect the law of attraction?
- What does our self-concept have to do with anything?
- How do we change our self-concept?
- What do we need to know about self-esteem?
- How can we build our esteem?
- What are two of the biggest mistakes parents make and how does it effect us as adults?
- What’s the importance of writing things down and letting it go?
- Why don’t we want to dwell on our emotions?
- What does it mean to lean into our emotions – and why is it so important?
- What is learned optimism?
- What’s the importance of asking, what would you do if it were a perfect day?
- What’s Planner Pad and how’s it so helpful?
- What are the Seven Keys to Great Achievement?
- What’s a values clarification exercise?
- How do we discover our vision?
- What’s the importance of finding our mission, and our purpose?
- Do we need goals and what can they look like?
- What do we do if we can’t take action?
- What’s the importance of building esteem in others?
- How do we set achievable goals for the new year?
- What can you do to help your kids for the new year?
- To find out more visit: http://www.christinastein.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.