If you’ve ever wanted to discover your purpose and achieve great things in the new year, then do we have The Miracle of a Definite Chief Aim show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Mitch Horowitz, a rockem, sockem leader in the New Thought Movement, PEN award-winning historian, the author of Occult America and One Simple Idea, and the unleashed, untethered and dangerously unplugged author of an astounding new book that has utterly blown me away, The Miracle of a Definite Chief Aim (Napoleon Hill Success Course)!
If there was one book in the New Thought Movement, I’d dive into, this would be it. And that’s what we’ll talk about today, about inspiration from napoleon hill and how to discover your purpose, find your path, and have the direction and tools to help get you there.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS EDITED & AUTHORED BY MITCH HOROWITZ:
MORE ON MITCH HOROWITZ
Mitch Horowitz is a writer and publisher with a lifelong interest in man’s search for meaning. The PEN Award-winning author of Occult America and One Simple Idea, Mitch has written on everything from the war on witches to the secret life of Ronald Reagan for The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Salon, and Time. The Washington Post says Mitch “treats esoteric ideas and movements with an even-handed intellectual studiousness that is too often lost in today’s raised-voice discussions.” He is also the voice of popular audio books including Alcoholics Anonymous and The Jefferson Bible, and host of the web series ORIGINS: SUPERSTITIONS. Mitch is a former vice president and executive editor at Tarcher Perigee, a division of Penguin Random House. Visit him at www.MitchHorowitz.com.
- What was the article on Barry Zito that changed Mitch Horowitz’s life?
- How did he discover his definite chief aim?
- What is a definite chief aim according to Napoleon Hill?
- Can definite chief aims be vague?
- Why do they need to be bold or even audacious?
- How do they also need to be “realistic”?
- Why is it important to want your chief aim, more than you want sleep?
- What’s the importance of asking what you want out of life?
- Why did Napoleon Hill say it’s important to have an all-consuming obsessive desire?
- What are Joseph Murphy’s three steps to success?
- What can we learn from Emile Coue???
- What’s the three step miracle?
- What can we learn about affirmations?
- What can we learn about Patti Smith and the Doors?
- How did writing about Neville Goddard launch Mitch’s career?
- What’s the importance of saying “I can do that?”
- What does Rockin’ Locks have to do with anything?
- What’s the importance of the question “What Makes You Happy”
- What’s the Week of Wonder exercise???
- What’s the importance of perseverance and sweat equity?
- Where does fear fit into a deliberate chief aim?
- How do we know if we’re aiming high enough?
- What did Napoleon Hill say about fear of criticism?
- What’s the importance of gratitude?
- What is It Works by RHJ and how Mitch Horowitz can send you a copy!
- For more info visit: http://www.mitchhorowitz.com and check out One Simple Idea and The Miracle of a Definite Chief Aim by Mitch Horowitz
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.