If you’ve ever wanted to achieve anything really big, or even REALLY small, then do we have the goal-setting, law of attraction, show for you!
Today we’ll talk about the power of goals, how to set them, why you want to set them now (particularly just after thanksgiving) what they look like, why they’re so important, and how to use them the kind-gentle-easy-way toward your success.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
MORE ON CJ LIU:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
- What’s the importance of goal setting for the holidays?
- What’s the magic behind the power of goal setting?
- What does goal setting have to do with the law of attraction?
- Do your goals need to be specific?
- What is a good way to drill down to your goals?
- What does momentum have to do with goal setting?
- Why the darkest days are the best for planting seeds.
- What are Michael’s goals for his life and the show for the coming year?
- How Michael is working to manifest his goals with the law of attraction.
- Where visualization comes into play and what that looks like?
- What’s the purpose of front-loading when it comes to a goal?
- What it means to have a single-minded purpose?
- What’s the importance of having a weekly single-minded purpose?
- What’s the importance of reviewing your goals daily?
- Why you want to focus on your positives, rather than your weaknesses?
- What’s the importance of off-weighting what you’re not good at in life.
- What’s the background work to help get you going for the new year?
- What’s important to do before your New Year’s resolution.
- What’s the internal work to do around the holidays?
- Why it’s important to know the meaning behind your goal?
- Why it’s important to know where your goals came from?
- Why it’s important to ask, whose goal is this?
- What we can learn from Peter Block of Flawless Consulting?
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.