If you’ve ever struggled to find more peace in your life, then do we have the How to Survive Your Childhood Now That You’re an Adult show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Ira Israel, Counselor, Psychotherapist, screenwriter, and the author of a beautiful new in-depth book on owning your life, How to Survive Your Childhood Now That You’re an Adult: A Path to Authenticity and Awakening.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about how to Own Your Life, Gain Authenticity, and Listen to Your Higher Self!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY IRA ISRAEL:
MORE ON IRA ISRAEL:
Ira is a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist who works primarily with filmmakers, writers, musicians, actors and artists helping them live extraordinary lives full of supportive relationships, intimacy, love, creative expression, authentic communications, thriving careers, and mental and emotional wellness. Ira has an undergraduate degree from the University of Pennsylvania, a Master of Arts degree in Philosophy, a Master of Arts degree in Psychology, and a Master of Arts degree in Buddhism, Hinduism and Kabbalah. He leads mindfulness and happiness workshops at the Esalen Institute and throughout America and is the author of the book “How To Survive Your Childhood Now That You’re An Adult: A Path to Authenticity and Awakening” published by New World Library.
- How did Ira almost die in 1985?
- What affect did it have on his life?
- What was his healing/forgiveness event that took place 25 years later?
- What does it mean to accept every moment of our life?
- What does it mean to walk through the fire?
- What does it mean we’re creating our own suffering?
- What does it mean there’s no good or bad, but thinking makes it so?
- What is resentment?
- What does it mean to own your own life?
- How do we get such negative voices in our heads?
- Where do childhood resentments originally come from?
- What are attachment styles?
- Why is it important to know our attachment style?
- How do attachment styles affect our lives?
- What’s wrong with how western society raises children?
- What’s wrong with “crying a baby out”?
- What does discipline mean and why is it so important in our lives?
- What does it mean to take ourselves out of autopilot?
- What’s the importance of having a sense of wonder in our lives?
- Why is meditation important?
- What’s the importance of being present and observing our thoughts?
- What’s the importance of mindfulness – or what he calls Buddhism Lite?
- What’s the importance of compassion?
- What is at-onement?
- How do we realize our onement or oneness?
- What’s the importance of forgiveness?
- How do we own our lives?
- For More Info visit: http://www.iraisrael.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.