If you’ve ever wanted to claim your magnificence then do we have The Integrity Advantage show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Kelley Kosow, lawyer turned master life coach, the CEO of The Ford Institute, and the author of a beautiful new book on transforming your life, The Integrity Advantage.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about stepping into your truth, loving your life, and claiming your magnificence!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY KELLEY KOSOW:
MORE ON KELLEY KOSOW:
Kelley Kosow is an author, motivational speaker, and the Chief Executive Officer of the highly acclaimed Ford Institute. She continues the legacy of the late Debbie Ford, New York Times bestselling author and creator of The Shadow Process, and leads the development and teachings of The Ford Institute’s transformational programs to tens of thousands of people across the globe.
Her book, The Integrity Advantage: Step into Your Truth, Love Your Life, and Claim Your Magnificence is praised as a “brand of brave insight and authentic wisdom [to] be who you want to be” and an “inspiration and catalyst to create the future of your dreams.” Author Panache Desai says, “Kelley has the ability to elevate everyone that she meets into their highest expression. Her work transforms limitation in all forms and introduces people to the limitless power within them.”
Known as a “kick-ass” coach to high-level executives, change makers, celebrities and dynamic, motivated individuals committed to personal transformation, Kelley blends her quick wit, laser sharp insight, and ruthless compassion to help people upgrade their lives on a cellular level.
While her gifts are many, she is remarkably skilled at awakening people to their limiting patterns, beliefs, and self-sabotaging behaviors and presenting the path of what is possible. Her coaching elevates the relationship her clients and students not only have with others but also with themselves.
Kelley is a graduate of Brown University and the University of Miami Law School and was formerly a practicing attorney and family law mediator. Though she achieved great success in her career, she felt “stuck” and was seeking more meaningful work when she discovered The Ford Institute. After Kelley began working with Debbie, she knew that a new path had opened up for her and became a staff member in 2007.
Prior to that, Kelley founded the company Go Goddess!™ Inc., which created games, books, and seminars to empower, inspire, and entertain women and girls. She has been featured in Oprah Magazine as someone who could “Dream it, Do it,” as well as In Style, People, Working Mother, Latina, NY Times, Conde Nast Traveler, and LA Times. Kelley has also appeared on “The Balancing Act” and Better.tv.
Today, Kelley splits her time in Miami, New York City, and Los Angeles with family, friends, and her personal development community.
- What happened to Kelly Kosow as a perfectionist?
- Why was her wedding day one of the biggest “mistakes” of her life?
- What did it mean that she was out of “integrity”?
- What is integrity?
- Why do we have a crisis of trust today?
- Where do the holes in our soul come from?
- What does it mean that every time you bite your tongue you swallow your integrity
- What’s the integrity alignment monitory?
- How did she come to meet Debbie Ford?
- How did she get on Oprah?
- What’s the human shadow, and what’s the shadow process?
- What’s it mean to take back your power?
- What’s it mean to stop “shoulding on yourself”
- How do we get in touch with our inner voice?
- How do self-fulfilling prophecies come about?
- How do we stop self-fulfilling prophecies?
- How do we overcome inaction?
- How do we increase our faith?
- What does the law of attraction have to do with any of this?
- How do we bust our own BS?
- What did Runaway Bride have to do with anything?
- What does it mean that Transformation is a shift in perception”
- What can we learn from self-sabotage?
- What’s the importance of setting boundaries?
- What’s the importance of creating a vision?
- What are a few of the “right” questions?
- To find out more visit: http://www.kelleykosow.com and http://www.thefordinstitute.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.