If you’ve ever wondered why am I here, and what’s my path in life, then do we have the Discovering Your Soul’s Purpose show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Mark Thurston, PhD, educator, psychologist and author of more than a dozen books including the Essential Edgar Cayce, and his latest, Discovering Your Soul’s Purpose.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about Finding Your Path in Life, Work, and Personal Mission the Edgar Cayce Way.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
BOOKS BY MARK THURSTON, PhD:
MORE ON MARK THURSTON, PhD:
Mark Thurston, Ph.D. is Director of Educational Programs at George Mason University’s Center for the Advancement of Well-Being in the northern Virginia suburbs of Washington D.C. With an academic background in psychology, Mark is author of nineteen books about personal spirituality, holistic living, and the dimensions of consciousness, including The Essential Edgar Cayce (2004) and Willing to Change: The Journey of Personal Transformation (2005). For 36 years Mark worked in various capacities for Atlantic University and the Association for Research and Enlightenment in Virginia Beach, Virginia, including co-executive director of ARE (1995-1998) and Director of Academic Affairs for Atlantic University (2000-2008). Mark is also co-founder and course leader for the Personal Transformation and Courage Institute.
Mark Thurston, PhD Online: Website
- How did he stumble on the work of Edgar Cayce?
- Who was Edgar Cayce and how did he change Mark Thurston’s life?
- How did it help him discover his life’s purpose?
- What does it mean that discovering your soul’s purpose is more about being than doing?
- What’s it mean we each have a mission to perform?
- Why is it hard to find our life purpose?
- What does cooperation have to do with finding meaning and our life’s purpose?
- What does meaning have to do with discovering our life’s purpose?
- What tends to happen to all of us around 40 and why?
- What’s the importance of service in our life’s purpose?
- Are we free to create our own destiny?
- What is our soul’s mission?
- What’s the importance of looking inward and outward?
- How do we recognize our true self?
- What does it mean that we fall into automatic routines – and why is that so important to know???
- What are personality wheels and patterns?
- What does karma have to do with our mission?
- What does it mean to know your talents and strengths?
- How do we discover our hidden talents?
- What are benchwarmer talents?
- What is a life mission statement?
- How many missions do we have?
- Can a soul’s purpose or missions change?
- What are guidance dreams?
- What do we do if we have a job, but it’s not our life’s calling?
- What’s the case against switching jobs?
- How do we find the right job?
- For More Info Visit: http://www.markthurston.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.