If you’ve ever wanted to achieve your dreams, and for more excellence in your life, then do we have The Recipe Show for You.
Today I’ll be talking with Chef Charles Carroll, award winning author, speaker, producer, brand new podcaster and Culinary Olympic Gold Medalist, the Executive Chef of River Oaks Country Club, in Houston Texas, and the co-author of a savory new book on discovering excellence, The Recipe: A Story of Loss, Love, and the Ingredients of Greatness.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about what it takes to discover your own excellence, dare to dream and to bring out the champion inside each and every one of us.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
BOOKS BY CHEF CHARLES CARROLL:
MORE ON CHEF CHARLES CARROLL:
Award winning author, Inspirational Speaker, Producer, and Culinary Olympic Gold Medalist, Chef Charles Carroll is currently the Executive Chef of River Oaks Country Club, in Houston Texas.
Chef Carroll takes pride in mentoring students due to which he has written the award winning “Leadership Lessons from a Chef: Finding Time to be Great”, “Tasting Success: Your Guide to Becoming a Professional Chef”, and most recently published, “The Recipe”, on shelves October 17th, 2017.
He has spent the past three years traveling around the United States and the world to include Ireland, Norway, Germany, Switzerland, Iceland, Portugal, Turkey, Chile, Korea, Paris, South Africa, Afghanistan, Greece, India, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Macao, and Canada mentoring, sharing and presenting his messages to culinary students, chefs, industry professionals and executives as well as the United States military personnel. His influence and inspiration has helped thousands of individuals reach their full potential and strive to be the best they can be.
- When did Olympic Gold Medalist Chef Charles start cooking?
- Where did he grow up and what were his parents doing?
- How did he overcome discouragement?
- What are the culinary Olympics?
- How did he get the idea to try out?
- What happened when he won a gold medal?
- What did he learn from the Olympics?
- What role has fear played in his success?
- How did he go from competing to leading?
- How did Chef Charles organize a cooking event for 5000 troops in Afghanistan?
- How did the experience change his life?
- How did he ask 5 US Presidents for a favor?
- How did he meet John David Mann?
- How did the idea come about to write The Recipe?
- What exactly is excellence?
- How has excellence been a guiding principle in his life?
- What does it take to achieve your dreams?
- What’s the importance of asking for help?
- What does it mean that everything matters?
- Why is it so important to make the world a better place with everything you do?
- What’s the importance of building your team, and what does that mean?
- How important is it to keep challenging yourself?
- How important are other people?
- What’s the importance of faith???
- For More Info Visit: http://www.chefcharlescarroll.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.