If you’ve ever wanted to change your life or the world, and make miracles happen, then do we have The Power of Eight show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Lynne McTaggart the award winning best-selling author of seven books including The Field and The Intention Experiment, and a powerful new book and treatise that’ll complete change how you view intention and miracles, The Power of Eight: Harnessing the Miraculous Energies of a Small Group to Heal Others, Your Life, and the World.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about, about harnessing the miraculous energies of a small group to heal others, your life, and change the world.
The American Peace Intention Experiment
SEPT. 30 – OCT. 5, 2017
9 A.M. PACIFIC/12 NOON EASTERN TIME
TAKE PART IN THE WORLD’S LARGEST EXPERIMENT FOR PEACE AND TRANSFORM YOUR OWN LIFE!
Join tens of thousands of like-minded souls from around the world for this free event, sending collective intention to reduce violence and heal America’s polarized society.
Sign up at: www.AmericanIntentionExperiment.com
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY LYNNE MCTAGGART:
MORE ON LYNNE MCTAGGART:
Lynne McTaggart is one of the central voices in the new consciousness movement. She is the the award-winning author of six books, including the worldwide bestsellers The Field, The Intention Experiment, The Bond, and her books are now in some 30 languages. She has won many plaudits, including Kindred Spirit’s Spiritual Writer of the Year for 2013 and the Nautilus Awards Best Science Book of 2012. As editorial director of What Doctors Don’t Tell You (www.wddty.com), she publishes one of the world’s most highly praised health publications and runs highly popular health and spirituality teleconferences and workshops. What Doctors Don’t Tell You was recently voted awarded website of the year for Health and Wellbeing for 2014. Lynne is also the architect of the Intention Experiments, a web-based ‘global laboratory’ (www.theintentionexperiment.com), which was prominently featured in the plotline of Dan Brown’s blockbuster The Lost Symbol. Lynne has also appeared in many documentaries on the science of spirituality, including What the Bleep?! Down the Rabbit Hole, The Living Matrix and I Am. She and her husband, WDDTY co-founder Bryan Hubbard, who live and work in London, have two daughters.
- How did Lynne McTaggart get down this investigative road?
- How did her belief system change while writing The Field?
- What was the intention experiment?
- How many experiments has she run, and what’s been the results?
- How’d you start the power of 8 groups.
- What do small moves have to do with anything?
- What does the size of the group have to do with the results?
- What was the Peace Intention Experiment?
- What was Transcendental Meditation able to do with crime in Washington DC?
- What was the peace experiment in Sri Lanka?
- What’s a holy instant?
- What happened to the participants in these experiments?
- What was happening to the participants health?
- What was happening to the participants brains?
- What are mystical brains?
- What does group consciousness have to do with group intention setting?
- What are borrowed benefits?
- What was the 9/11 peace intention experiment?
- How is directing your attention to others good for your mental health
- What are the transformational effects of altruism?
- Why in the world was jean-Paul Satre mistaken?
- How were group participants experiencing an altered state of consciousness?
- How were they getting into this altered state?
- How can anyone listening get into this altered state?
- What can be accomplished with group intention setting?
- What does it man to move past yourself?
- What does this mean for the law of attraction?
- What’s the importance of focusing our intention on others.
- What can we do with all of the natural disasters that have taken place?
- How can we participate in a worldwide peace experiment
- For More Info Visit: www.lynnemctaggart.com and www.AmericanIntentionExperiment.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.