If you’ve ever wanted to find greater peace, happiness, and fulfillment in your life, then do we have The Self-Love Experiment show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Shannon Kaiser, best-selling author, 7 time contributing author to Chicken Soup for the Soul, and author of a phenomenal new book on perhaps my all-time favorite topic, The Self-Love Experiment: Fifteen Principles for Becoming More Kind, Compassionate, and Accepting of Yourself.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about, about the key principles for becoming more kind, compassionate, and accepting of yourself!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY SHANNON KAISER:
MORE ON SHANNON KAISER:
Shannon Kaiser is the bestselling author of Adventures for Your Soul, Find Your Happy and Find Your Happy Daily Mantras and her newest book The Self Love Experiment will be released in August 2017. She’s been named “Top 100 Women to Watch in Wellness,” by MindBodyGreen and “One of the freshest voices in mental health and wellness,” by Chicken Soup for the Woman’s Soul.
Shannon’s the founder of Playwiththeworld.com, named “Top 75 Personal Development Websites,” and “Top 100 Self Help Blogs” by the Institute for the Psychology of Eating.
Shannon Kaiser’s work as an international life coach, retreat leader, inspirational author and public speaker has reached hundreds of thousands and changed countless lives, inspiring and empowering people to believe and trust in themselves so they can live their highest potential.
Her work has been recognized in media outlets across the globe such as HuffPost Live, Health Magazine, Australian Vogue, Women’s Health, Spirituality & Health and Entrepreneur magazine.
- What was the struggle she faced in her childhood?
- How did she end up in corporate America?
- How did she hit the reset button in her life?
- How did she overcome eating disorders and drug addiction?
- What does it mean that she went out of her way to sabotage herself?
- What’s the danger in “when I’s”?
- What does it mean to lean into your troubles for guidance?
- How did she lean into her depression?
- How did she start the self-love experiment?
- What is the self-love experiment process?
- What’s the magic of self-care and what does it look like?
- What’s wrong with being an A+ wellness warrior?
- What do you mean self-care has nothing do with what you do but how you do it?
- What’s it mean to allow yourself to be where you are?
- What’s a Daily Me-Matters List and how can it help?
- What was the importance of a new wardrobe?
- What does self-compassion look like?
- What’s the power of the physical space and living where we love?
- How do you make your environment a reflection of your peace and joy?
- Why don’t we want to spend time with negative thoughts?
- How do we find the time to do what we love?
- Why is how we feel more important than how we look?
- What’s it mean the more you, you show, the more oyur life will flow?
- What’s so important about your dreams?
- What’s the importance of gratitude?
- For More Info Visit: playwiththeworld.com/
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.