If you’ve ever wanted more courage in your life, then do we have the show for you.
Today we’ll talk about raw courage, what it is, how to get it, how to keep it, and how to access it on a moment’s notice, when you need it the most.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
MORE ON CJ LIU:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
- What a rope course has to do with raw courage?
- What it means to have a second chance?
- How you can begin to cultivate your courage muscle?
- What it means to let go – particularly if your son has just left for college!
- How your career can change and grow when you begin to let go
- How to let go of the egoic part of you that’s attached to fear
- How energy running practices can help you.
- How to focus all of your energy with intention
- What it means to take your fear, anxiety, and worry and transform it (into courage)
- What it means to recognize the transitory nature of time?
- What’s the power behind “This Too Shall Pass”
- What does it mean that life is a game?
- What’s the importance of taking small tiny steps forward?
- How you help solutions to appear
- How do you find courage to look your darkest fears in the face
- What we can learn from difficult moments about your own fear?
- How do you move forward in the face of fear?
- How do you keep from facing paralysis
- What affect Hurricane Irma has had on the show
- What affect the fires near Seattle are having on CJ.
- How to feel peace and equanimity even in the face of natural disasters.
- How yoga and meditation can help
- What it means to return to a kid-like state
- What it means to not take things too seriously.
- How to use music as medicine.
- To find out more visit: fireitupwithcj.com/
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.