If you’ve ever wanted healthier, happier relationships, or more love in your life, then do we have the Beyond Mars and Venus show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with John Gray, relationship expert, and the incredible best-selling author of Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus: The Classic Guide to Understanding the Opposite Sex, and his latest, Beyond Mars and Venus: Relationship Skills for Today’s Complex World.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about relationships skills for today’s complex world.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY JOHN GRAY:
MORE ON JOHN GRAY:
John Gray is the leading relationship expert in the world and best-selling author of Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus: The Classic Guide to Understanding the Opposite Sex. Gray’s books have sold over 50 million copies in 50 different languages around the world.
In his book Work with Me: The 8 Blind Spots Between Men and Women in Business he teaches us how achieve a more comfortable and productive work environment. John’s new book Staying Focused In A Hyper World (Volume 1) provides practical strategies for improving relationships at all ages and stages of life.
Through his highly acclaimed books, videos and transformational seminars, John’s purpose is to create a world where men and women understand, respect, appreciate and ultimately work together. Liongsate/Summit Entertainment has purchased the rights to Gray’s bestseller “Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus” with the intention of creating a feature film and TV series.
- How did John Gray meet Yogananda?
- How did John Gray get involved with Transcendental Meditation?
- How did John Gray become a monk for 9 years under Maharisha Mahesh Yogi?
- How did John Gray become a couples teacher?
- How did he get the idea for Men are From Mars?
- What is the basic premise of Men are From Mars?
- How are relationships more confusing and complex now?
- What is wrong with relationships today?
- What are the challenges for both men and women today?
- What are the symptoms of chronic stress in women?
- How are things out of balance?
- What do men and women’s hormones have to do with anything?
- How do changing roles affect our hormone levels?
- What happens when our hormones are out of balance?
- What does anger have to do with testosterone and estrogen, and why is it so counter-intuitive?
- How do relationships affect our hormone levels?
- What are key behavioral changes we can make to bring our hormone levels back into balance?
- What are some key ways to improve our relationships?
- How do we know if our yin and yang are out of balance – and why is this so important?
- How do we better balance our masculine and feminine sides?
- What does polarity have to do with attraction?
- What activities can men and women do to get things back into balance?
- What’s the importance of oxytocin?
- What’s the importance of cuddling?
- What’s the importance of self-love?
- Why Men are From Venus, Women are From Mars, and Children are From Heaven!
- To find out more visit: http://www.marsvenus.com/
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.