If you’ve ever wanted to get out of your way, and live your greatest life, then do we have the Unfu*k Yourself show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Gary John Bishop, personal development and urban philosophy expert in the un-f yourself department about his irreverent new book, Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and into Your Life.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today. About un-f’ing yourself and getting out of your head, and into your life.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
BOOKS BY GARY JOHN BISHOP:
MORE ON GARY JOHN BISHOP:
Gary began his life journey in Glasgow, Scotland. The grit and wit of his early life have contributed to his tough-love, in-your-face approach to personal development. Coupled with world-class training, Gary has created a potent brew of effectiveness and the ability to reach through the crust of people’s lives and root out the deeper issues that consume them and tie them to their challenges. His ability to elevate and expand people’s greatness makes the kind of life-altering impact that is rare in the industry. Gary’s hyper-awareness and years of elite training allow him to assess each client and guide them to the path that best expresses their lives; with micro precision, he cuts straight to the heart of what is going to make a difference.
- How did Gary John Bishop go from Glasgow to Miami!
- What was his childhood like and how did it set him back?
- What took place that finally began turning his life around?
- How did he end up in the self-help field?
- How does language change our lives?
- What is positive self-talk vs. negative self-talk
- How do we steer our thoughts?
- What is assertive “I am” self-talk?
- What does it mean to be willing?
- Why do we want to stop blaming?
- What do we do about procrastination
- What’s the importance of declaring your unwillingness?
- What’s it mean you are wired to win?
- What do you mean we are winning at whatever we do?
- What’s the importance of I Got This?
- What does it mean we’re all addicts?
- Who is Mr. Relentless?
- What’s it mean to be relentless?
- Why do we need to be relentless?
- How do we get out of our heads?
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.