If you’ve ever wanted to raise your consciousness and vibrate at the highest level possible then do we have A Manual for Developing Humans show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with PMH Atwater, a world-renowned expert on near death experiences, the brilliant author of more than 15 books including Dying to Know You and Beyond the Indigo Children, and the author of an amazing new handbook on life and consciousness, A Manual for Developing Humans
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about being more fully aware, fully in touch with yourself, and being more fully human!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
MORE ON PMH ATWATER:
P. M. H. Atwater, L.H.D. is one of the original researchers in the field of near-death studies, having begun her work in 1978 and completing 10 books on her findings – some of which have now been verified in clinical settings. Her, The Big Book of Near-Death Experiences, was featured in the online version of Newsweek Magazine. Near-Death Experiences: The Rest of The Story is her most complete and controversial book yet. She has won many awards, appeared on numerous TV shows, and spoken around the world – always inviting people to look past appearances for the truth that underlies what we think we know.
- How is she 80 years young?
- What happened to her in 1977?
- What happened to PMH from her 3 near-death experiences
- Why you’re automatically spiritual.
- What it means to be human, or how to be a human being?
- How to be more fully what and who you are?
- What is the brain-mind assembly?
- What’s wrong with schools today?
- What’s the importance of movement, music, and dance?
- What’s the importance of using the body to learn?
- What’s the importance of our emotions?
- Why part of Michael’s mission is to help you find your nature?
- What’s the importance of Nature?
- What is tree bathing and rock bathing?
- What’s the importance of synchronicity and how to get in a state of flow?
- How to open yourself up the vibrations around you?
- What is dowsing?
- What does it mean to be in search mode?
- What can we learn from our brain wave states, and how to access higher levels?
- What it means to be in high alpha and high gamma at the same time
- What it means to be in a state of presence?
- What it means to write in presence?
- How are kids different today – and how are their brains different?
- What she learned from kids who’ve had a near death experience
- What’s the importance of visualization?
- How do we claim our humanity?
- Why to be human means to be a “god in the making”
- How to set up our homes for the highest energy-levels possible
- How to keep yourself safe around your computer?
- Importance of amber and lepidolite
- What’s the importance of lithium
- What to do in different rooms in our house?
- To Find Out More Visit: pmhatwater.com/
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.