If you’ve ever wanted more success at life, business, or your job, then do we have the Love Is the Killer App show for you.
Today I’ll be speaking with Tim Sanders, Chief Solution Officer at Yahoo! And the author of a brilliant book on business and the workplace, Love Is the Killer App: How to Win Business and Influence Friends
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about bringing love to business, and how to be a lovecat to win business and influence friends.
To find out more about Tim Sanders and his books, visit: TimSanders.com/inspirenation
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
MORE ON TIM SANDERS:
He grew up in Clovis, New Mexico, the home of the Fighting Wildcats. He attended Odessa College and Loyola Marymount University, where he was a top ranked debater and national champion extemporaneous speaker. He conducted his graduate work at the University of Arizona. Today he lives in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Tim Sanders spent most of his career on the cutting edge of innovation and change. He was on the ground floor of the quality movement, the launch of the mobile phone industry and, most notably, the birth of the world wide web. Today, he’s gravitated to disruptive change for over 30 years.
He was an early stage member of Mark Cuban and Todd Wagner’s broadcast.com, which had the largest opening day IPO in history. After Yahoo acquired the company, Tim was tapped to lead their ValueLab, which enabled sales teams to close hundreds of millions of dollars of new business through rapid collaboration.
By 2001, he rose to the position of Chief Solutions Officer and later, the company’s Leadership Coach. In 2005, he founded Deeper Media, which provides consulting and training services for leading companies, trade associations and government agencies.
Tim is the author of four books, including the New York Times bestseller Love Is the Killer App: How To Win Business & Influence Friends. It’s been translated into over a dozen languages and has been featured in Fast Company, USA Today, the New York Times, The Boston Globe, Christian Science Monitor and on CNN. His other books include Today We Are Rich, The Likeability Factor, Saving the World at Work and Dealstorming (coming out 2/23/16).
- Who was “The Little Reverend”
- How did Tim Sanders get out of special education?
- What’s the incredible importance of gratitude?
- How’d he go from bullied and beaten up to best friends with everyone?
- How did he end up in high school and college debate?
- What people skills did he learn along the way?
- How’d he go from college, to Bob Marley and music?
- How’d he start working from Broadcast.com and then with Victoria’s Secret?
- How’d he put on the first live Victoria’s Secret streaming event reaching over 1 million viewers?
- What did he do to prepare for VicSecret 2?
- What did Tim do differently in business we can all learn from?
- How did he bring heart into the business world?
- Why was he so big on sharing?
- What is co-opetition?
- And how did Tim work with his co-opetitors?
- What happened when Broadcast.com was bought by Yahoo?
- How he went from sales level to boardroom level at Yahoo?
- How he became Yahoo’s Chief Solutions Officer.
- Why you want to give away your knowledge?
- Why you want to lead with your heart?
- Why caring and compassion mean so much in business?
- Why are relationships so important?
- What’s a lovecat?
- What’s the importance of sharing your compassion?
- What’s the importance of books?
- Why is knowledge so important?
- What does he mean that Nice Smart People Succeed?
- What’s a gratitude ritual???
- To Find Out More Visit: TimSanders.com/inspirenation
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.