If you’ve ever wanted a more inspired life with deeper meaning then do we have The Hidden School show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Dan Millman, former world champion gymnast, coach, martial arts teacher, the run-away international best-selling author of Way of the Peaceful Warrior: A Book That Changes Lives, and it’s fantastic brand new conclusion, The Hidden School: Return of the Peaceful Warrior.
And that’s just what I want to to talk with him about today, about the return of the Peaceful Warrior, 4 key paradoxes, and what we can all learn for our lives.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
MORE ON DAN MILLMAN:
Dan Millman is a former world champion athlete, university coach, martial arts instructor, and college professor.
After an intensive, twenty-year spiritual quest, Dan’s teaching found its form as the Peaceful Warrior’s Way, expressed fully in his books and lectures. His work continues to evolve over time, to meet the needs of a changing world.
Dan’s seventeen books, including Way of the Peaceful Warrior, have inspired and informed millions of readers in 29 languages worldwide. The feature film, “Peaceful Warrior,” starring Nick Nolte, was adapted from Dan’s first book, based upon incidents from his life.
Much of Dan’s time is devoted to writing and speaking. His keynotes, seminars, and workshops span the generations to influence men and women from all walks of life, including leaders in the fields of health, psychology, education, business, politics, sports, entertainment, and the arts.
Dan and his wife Joy live in Brooklyn, NY. They have three grown daughters and four grandchildren.
- How many years has it been since you wrote the Way of the Peaceful Warrior (which became a Nick Nolte starring movie).
- How much has your life changed since writing Way of the Peaceful Warrior?
- Why did you write a conclusion to this saga?
- What does Japan have to do with anything?
- What does it mean that only death’s counsel can bring you back to life?
- What’s the importance of good posture and needing to die?
- What does Row, Row, Row your Boat have to do with anything?
- What’s the importance of paradox, humor, and change?
- What can we learn from the paradox of time?
- What can we learn from the paradox of free will?
- What can we learn from the paradox of separateness (and consciousness?)
- What can we learn from the paradox of death?
- What can we learn about our inner self and illusion?
- What’s it mean to practice enlightenment before enlightenment?
- What does it meant to recognize we play a character in life?
- How do we realize we’re not really that character?
- What are the two levels from which we can view life?
- What’s the difference between the conventional view and the transcendant view – and why’s it so important?
- What can we learn from death?
- What’s it mean to trust ourselves?
- What is Japanese Shinto and what can we learn from it?
- What’s the next, and last book, that Dan Millman is working on?
- To Find Out More Visit: peacefulwarrior.com/
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.