If you’ve ever struggled to find your purpose, and fully live your life, then do we have the Claim Your Power show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Mastin Kipp the #1 best-selling author of Daily Love, blogger extraordinaire of The Daily Love, and author of a fantastic new book on elevating your life, Claim Your Power: A 40-Day Journey to Dissolve the Hidden Blocks That Keep You Stuck and Finally Thrive in Your Life’s Unique Purpose.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about going from powerless to powerful by dissolving hidden blocks and discovering your life purpose.
That plus we’ll talk about barrels of monkeys, the neverending story, a clothing line called loving yourself, why you want to be careful when hugging mom, living in an ex-girlfriend’s pool house, and what in the world Carolyn Myss and the Nine Inch Nails, have to do with anything!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
MORE ON MASTIN KIPP:
Mastin Kipp is a number one best-selling author, speaker and life interventionist for people who are seeking rapid transformation in their lives. He has been featured on the Emmy Award show, Super Soul Sunday, and recognized as a “thought leader for the next generation” by Oprah Winfrey.
Mastin has built a highly successful international personal development company that helps people create rapid change, connect to who they really are and how to live their lives with passion and purpose. Through his writing, online courses, in-person seminars and international retreats, Mastin has worked with over two million people in over 100 countries around the world.
Oprah recently also named Mastin “one of 100 awakened leaders who are using their voices and talent to elevate humanity,” alongside other teachers such as Tony Robbins, Caroline Myss, Deepak Chopra, Dr. Brené Brown, Marianne Williamson and Eckhart Tolle to name just a few.
- What happened to Mastin Kipp in Hollywood and Rock N’ Roll?
- What was he doing by night and how did he lose his dream job?
- How’d he hit rock bottom?
- What did it take to begin to change?
- What did he do with self-help books?
- How did he start TheDailyLove?
- What happened in August of 2009 with Kim Kardashian?
- How did Mastin end up on Oprah?
- What’s the importance of prayer?
- What’s the real meaning of obedience?
- What does it mean to obey the will within?
- What’s the importance of surrender?
- What does it mean that we have to step forward?
- Why don’t affirmations work?
- Why it’s so importance to feel your feelings and heal your trauma
- What does it mean to Claim Your Power?
- What is trauma and why’s it so important?
- How do we discover our hidden beliefs?
- What’s the importance of goals?
- What is our real purpose?
- What’s the importance of saying no?
- For More Info Visit: MastinKipp.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.