If you’ve ever wanted to find more rest in your life when the world won’t stop, then do we have the show for you.
Today we’ll talk about catching your breath, finding a respite, and how to find a way to slow your mind down.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
MORE ON CJ LIU:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
- What’s the benefit of breathing deep – and why we don’t want to shallow breath.
- What’s it means to try and stay in a place of love?
- How to calm down in the crazyness?
- How to center and ground yourself as the world is revved up?
- What seeing baby deer has to do with anything.
- How you can use white light to help you calm, protect, and relax.
- Why it’s so important to help others to feel heard
- What it means to come from an open-hearted place?
- What it means to be calm and responsive, even in a delicate situation
- What’s the importance of going quiet, even in a current, and being aware of your intuition
- What we can learn about the language of our bodies from an applied kinesiologist
- What’s the importance of grounding?
- What’s the importance of getting positive messages?
- What we can learn from Anita Moorjani’s cancer experience?
- What’s the importance of being open in any situation?
- What’s a different way to look at, or reframe work?
- How to shift your energy when it comes to work?
- How to remember who we truly are.
- How to get ourselves into a loving place and plug into the love
- For More Info Visit: FireItUpwithCJ and www. InspireNationShow.com
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.