Hi everyone, welcome back I’m Michael Sandler your host on inspire nation along with you ever creative, sometimes uber-quiet, wifey, Jessica Lee.
If you’ve ever struggled with getting outside of your comfort zone, then do we have overcoming insecurities show for you!
Today we’ll talk about challenging ourselves to put ourselves out there, get out of our shells, and step toward our greatest brightest selves, even when filled with fear and doubt.
Listen to the podcast below!
Or Watch the Video!
BOOKS BY JESSICA LEE & MICHAEL SANDLER:
- How Jessica’s stepped outside the comfort zone to get back on the mic.
- How we both stepped outside our comfort zone to set up a green-screen studio
- What are “mistakes” and “failures” along the way, and why is it okay
- Why losing your job sooner than expected can be a good thing
- What it means that the “Universe” knows your ready
- Why if it ain’t broke, you want to “fix” it…or completely change it up
- What we can learn from Google X’s Mo Gawdat on exponential growth
- What it means to fall in love with the problem and not the product
- Where did Jessica disappear to, and what’s she learn to get back on the mic?
- What happened when the Happy Medium, Kim Russo did a ready on the air.
- Why Jessica’s vulnerability is actually a good thing.
- What it means (especially for women) that we grow up recognizing masculine strength, but not feminine strength
- What Jessica’s been gaining from her automatic writing – for stepping outside her comfort zone.
- What’s the Inspire Nation Baby project?
- What we can learn from creative angst – and why’s it so important to challenge ourselves and get uncomfortable
- What’s the importance of stepping forward, even in times of great trial and error
- What can we gain from a book of intentions?
- Why being a social butterfly (when you’re an introvert) can help you
- What we can learn from animal healings?
- Why it’s important to explore your possible futures, and work to discover your passion’s and talents
- What’s Jessica’s learning about distance healing work?
- Why it’s important to become aware of the hidden programming going on in the background that’s keeping you from stepping outside your comfort zone.
- Why it’s important to do something when your heart leaps for it.
- The importance of the C word – commitment, and what that means!
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.