If you’ve ever wanted a life filled with more meaning, purpose, and fulfillment then do we have the Remembering the Light Within show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Drs Mary R. Hulnick, and Ronald Hulnick, founding faculty of University of Santa Monica, the worldwide center for the study and practice of spiritual psychology, and the authors of a beautiful new love song, scratch that, beautiful new book, Remembering the Light Within: A Course in Soul-Centered Living
And that’s just what I want to talk with them about, discovering our goal line and our soul line, what is soul-centered living, and how do we begin living soul-centered today.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
MORE ON DR’S RON & MARY HULNICK:
Dr’s Ron & Mary Hulnick Online: Website
- How did Mary come to spirituality
- How did Ron come to spirituality
- How did Ron and Mary meet each other?
- Who is John Roger and how did they end up studying under him?
- How did they end up running a school together?
- What is spiritual psychology?
- What’s the Michelangelo effect?
- What does it mean it’s not a journey about becoming as it is about remembering?
- What does it mean to remember the angel essence within each of us?
- What is spiritual amnesia?
- What did Teilhard mean that we’re having a spiritual being having a human experience?
- What’s the difference between a goal line and a soul line?
- What is our true essence?
- What is an intention to awaken?
- What does it mean to awaken?
- What are soul line intentions?
- What’s an overaching spiritual intention?
- What does it mean that the mind is a tool to be used in service to the Heart?
- What’s the importance of silence?
- What’s the importance of self-appreciation and self-love?
- What does it mean to see the love essence?
- What’s the importance of commitment?
- What can we learn about unworthiness?
- Why is self-forgiveness not for sissies?
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.