If you’ve ever wanted more courage in your life then do we have The Bravest You show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Adam Kirk Smith, entrepreneur, life coach, consultant and blogger, and the author of an inspiring new book, The Bravest You: Five Steps to Fight Your Biggest Fears, Find Your Passion, and Unlock Your Extraordinary Life
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about key steps to fight your biggest fears, find your passion, and unlock your extra-ordinary life.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
MORE ON ADAM KIRK SMITH:
ADAM KIRK SMITH is an entrepreneur, life coach, consultant, and public speaker. His popular blog, asmithblog.com, offers insights on leadership, bravery, and life purpose, among other topics. Named one of the most influential people of 2014 by American Genius, Smith has written for Entrepreneur and Success Magazine, among other publications, and has been featured in Newsday and other media. He lives in Illinois with his family.
- How in the world Adam broke his leg in 4 places during a pillow fight!
- Why Adam was so afraid and painfully shy growing up
- How did he start to come out of his shell
- What made Adam passionate about learning about bravery
- What does he mean that passion is the fuel behind bravery
- What are the five stages of the bravery process
- What can we learn about complacency and Richard Petty?
- What’s the importance of starting small?
- What’s the importance of patience when doing anything large?
- How did he start writing a blog on Zenga?
- What’s the importance of showing up?
- How do you learn to become comfortable in your own skin?
- What’s the importance of the inspiration stage?
- What’s the importance of dreaming fearlessly?
- What’s the importance of community?
- What’s the I Can’t Do It stage?
- Why do our goals and dreams need to scare us?
- What’s the importance of a healthy obsession?
- What do we need to know about a fear of inadequacy?
- What’s the importance of meditation?
- What’s it mean to stop waiting and choose yourself?
- What can we teach our kids about failure and being brave?
- To find out more visit: asmithblog.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.