If you’ve ever been unsure which way to turn, or what to do, with what just happened, then do we have the love whatever arises show for you!
Today we’ll talk about being open, allowing for the unknown, and embracing whatever comes up, no matter how stinky or scares it feels.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
MORE ON CJ LIU:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
- How to embrace uncertainty and whatever shows up
- What’s the silent killer of organizations?
- What undertow is really like?
- What to do in new waves, particularly in Maui.
- What you do and do not want to do when running on the beach.
- What to do when you get big, potentially negative surprises
- How to know the difference between a real no and a fear-based no
- What it means to merge with consciousness with no blockages
- How to feel contentment and peacefully and serenity with the Universe
- How these are opportunities to lean in to life and into a revolving door
- How to shift your energy and bring it into our lives
- What Jessica ended up doing with a push-mower!
- What it means to come forward into your own power
- How to stand tall and strong
- How to use visualization and intention work for your health and fitness!
- What’s the importance of getting to nature to get regrounded.
- What it means that nature is happening through you and for you, rather than to you.
- For More Info Visit: fireitupwithcj.com/ and www.InspireNationShow.com
- Why you want to choose to make your challenges positive experiences!
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.