If you’ve ever wanted more peace and happiness in your life, even when you’ve lost baseline, or things feel flipped upside down, or in boxes for that matter, then do we have the make peace with anything, integration blues show for you!
Today we’ll talk about finding peace in the chaos, and discovering happiness even in the midst of change.
We’ll talk about how to ground in movement, get centered when spinning, and even how to fall out of trucks with ease.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
MORE ON CJ LIU:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
- How not to drive a moving truck
- Why you don’t want to listen to your GPS
- How not to fall out of a truck
- How Michael andJessica moved to North Carolina
- How to find patience in challenging moments
- How do you end up with a frog on your head
- What do special animal experiences mean?
- What’s the spiritual significance of frogs?
- What’s the spiritual significance of turtles?
- What does a snake gazing have to do with anything?
- How in the world to walk your frog?
- Where is the Crystal Coast in North Carolina?
- How messy experiences can be in our best interest
- How to let go while being flipped upside-down and backwards
- What is joyous, nutty-making confusion.
- What to do when on the phone for 4 ½ hours with Time Warner Cable!
- Why being flipped-upside down and backwards may be your greatest teacher
- How to stay calm amidst the chaos
- What’s the importance of awareness and perspective
- Why you don’t want to judge yourself for being wacky in a wacky situation
- What we want to do in life’s most stressful situations, such as moves, death, divorce, and losing a job
- What to do when a child is leaving for college
- What to do when you’re in a major transition in life (such as an empty-nester)
- What are the different life-stages and what do you do with societal expectations?
- What’s the importance of slowing down and taking it easy during transitions – when possible
- What it means to cry with tears of freedom
- What it means to break free from gravity and why the messiness of breaking free is okay.
- Why an emotional roller-coaster feeling is okay at these times
- What’s it mean to chose love over fear?
- What happened when Michael andJessica locked themselves OUT of their new house, right before coaching.
- What’s the importance of bringing awareness to your situations so that you don’t pick on yourself
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.