If you’ve ever wanted to reach your dreams or make great changes in your life, while feeling at your best, then do we have the pause on the mountain, ME time show for you!
Today we’ll talk about stepping back, taking a break, assessing your situation, and figuring out the best ways to be you, and make great change.
And we talk about learning what it means to pause when you climb the mountain.
Jessica discusses her recent trip to North Carolina, what she hoped to gain, and why she structured it the way she did. In essence, it’s about building a pause into your life, so that you can step back, re-evaluate, see where you’re going, and how you want to get there.
If you’re always on the go, you don’t have time to come up with a good plan, and get stuck in the busy-ness of life. So today we talk about getting out of the busy-ness, and giving yourself the pause you need to build the life, and next steps to success (whatever that may look like) that you desire!
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY JESSICA LEE & MICHAEL SANDLER:
- What does it mean to take a break on the mountain?
- Why is it necessary to take a pause before moving ahead in life?
- Why do you want to stop the busywork when you’re moving at full-speed
- Why did Jessica take a break from interviews?
- How did Jessica end up visiting Emerald Isle?
- What did she hope to find when she was down there?
- What was the importance of listening to the forest?
- What did it mean to put pause into her days?
- Why was it so important to add back freedom?
- What was a John of God Crystal Bed?
- What’s the importance of doing things like massage or reflexology to put a pause in your day?
- What in the world is aerial yoga?
- What’s the importance of daily meditation?
- What did she learn about rebuilding your schedule and environment?
- What did Jessica learn about doing subconscious work on forgiveness?
- What was the importance of getting back out to nature and just being?
- For More Info Visit: InspireNationShow.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.