INSPIRE #546: HOW TO DIVE INTO THE UNKNOWN & FIND HAPPINESS & SUCCESS!
CJ Liu on How to Dive Into the Unknown for Happiness, Success & Positive Change!!!
Listen to the podcast below!
If you’ve ever wondered where you’re going, how you’re going to get there, or what your path is supposed to look like, then do we have the dive into the unknown show for you.
Today we’ll talk about diving into the unknown, taking leaps of faith, and when it’s time to step off the cliff, and grow your wings on the way down.
That plus we’ll talk about flying solo, the needs of sir Meowsers, early rising, synchronicities, being in the unknown, and what in the world Happy Chipmunks have to do with anything?
MORE ON CJ LIU:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
- What cathartic tears can mean?
- What it means to tune into the silence and stepping into the gap
- What it means to get out of our bubbles?
- What can be a “vacation” in a best sense
- What’s the power of a positive pivot
- What’s the benefit of shedding for growth
- How to manifest great change
- What do the chipmunks have to do with Pharrell Williams?
- How do we step back in the “busyness” to see what’s going on in your life.
- How to get out of the re-active mode to see your life
- How nature can help you step back and see your life?
- How to get more present in your life?
- What’s the importance of making space internally, and what does that look like?
- How to surf the waves of fear from the unknown?
- How to keep from being stressed out from the fear of the unknown?
- What we can learn from Tosha Silver?
- How can we be in co-creation for our moves and big changes?
- What Divine Love is and what it means to know it’s always present?
- How do we tune into a higher vibration for change?
- How automatic writing can help you with change
- What’s the importance of surrender when it comes to change
- For More info visit: FireItUpWithCJ.com
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.