INSPIRE #544: HOW TO BRING MORE SWEETNESS & CONFIDENCE INTO YOUR LIFE! + Meditation!
Agapi Stassinopoulous on How To Bring in More Sweetness, Kindness & Confidence !!! + Guided Meditation!
If you’ve ever wanted more sweetness, kindness and confidence in your life, then do we have the Wake Up to the Joy show for you.
Today I’ll be speaking with Agapi Stassinopoulos, best-selling author, speaker, actress producer and more, and the author of a beautiful new book, that’ll bring the sweetness back to your life, Wake Up to the Joy of You: 52 Meditations and Practices for a Calmer, Happier Life.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about meditations, practices, and wisdom for a calmer, happier life.
That plus we’ll talk about Surviving Picasso and housekeepers, God as Your Partner, a portable paradise, who in the world is the comforter, and what in the world Saint Joan monologues on New York City buses have to do with anything.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY AGAPI STASSINOPOULOS:
MORE ON AGAPI STASSINOPOULOS:
AGAPI STASSINOPOULOS is a bestselling author and speaker who inspires audiences around the world. In her previous book, Unbinding the Heart: A Dose of Greek Wisdom, Generosity, and Unconditional Love, she shares the wisdom from her life’s adventures and experiences. In her new book, Wake Up to the Joy of You: 52 Meditations and Practices for a Calmer, Happier Life, she takes readers on a journey and inspires them to let go of what doesn’t work and instead create the lives they really want. Agapi was trained in London at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and then moved on to receive her master’s degree in psychology from the University of Santa Monica. Her previous books on the Greek archetypes, Gods and Goddesses in Love and Conversations with the Goddesses, were turned into PBS specials. She is currently conducting workshops for Thrive Global, a company founded by her sister, Arianna Huffington, to help change the way we work and live. She divides her time between New York and Los Angeles and was born and raised in Athens, Greece.
- How do you let love in?
- How do we let go of limiting beliefs?
- What’s the importance of telling your story?
- What was early life like growing up in Greece?
- How did Agapi Stassinopoulos become a people fixer?
- What happened to her sister and her (Arianna Huffington) when her parents got divorced?
- How did Agapi get into theatre?
- What happened when she got to LA?
- What happened when she realized she was supposed to play the part of Agapi?
- What’s the importance of meditation?
- What does it mean we want to involve our heartfelt spirit in everything that we do?
- What does 37.2 trillion cells have to do with anything?
- What’s the importance of sleep?
- How do we handle negative people?
- How’d she end up producing a one-woman show?
- What’s our linchpin (activity) and why’s it so important?
- What’s it mean to honor our divine timing?
- What’s a great tool to fight anxiety?
- What do you do when you get butterflies – say before speaking egagements.
- What’s this line from Arianna Huffington mean, we finally change when we become sick and tired of being sick and tired.
- How do we find our calling?
- How do we love ourselves?
- What’s the importance of forgiveness and self-appreciation?
- What’s a forgiveness statement?
- What’s it mean to call God your partner?
- For more info visit wakeuptothejoyofyou.com and visit @AgapiSays on twitter and agapisees on instagram.
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.