INSPIRE #530: HOW TO BLAST PAST LIMITING BELIEFS!
Jessica Lee on How to Blast Past Limiting Beliefs & Live Your Greatest Life!
If you’ve ever struggled with limitations, or lack, believe you don’t have enough, can’t be enough, or there just isn’t enough time, then do we have the blast past limiting beliefs show for you.
Today we’ll talk about your limiting beliefs, how to spot them, call them out, and rocket right on past them.
That plus we’ll talk about nature time, going stair crazy, kettle-bell fun, crystal coasts and emerald isles, and what in the world apple-cider vinegar has to do with anything!
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY JESSICA LEE & MICHAEL SANDLER:
- What’s the importance of listening to your body
- What your body can teach you
- What it means to trust your intuition
- What’s the importance of visualization – and what’s a powerful healing tool for doing so
- How meditation can help you with your beliefs, or with a healing process
- What’s the importance of asking who you are…or who is the ‘I” behind you
- What’s the importance of asking where the love comes from
- What are some of the limiting beliefs holding us back
- What are some of the limiting beliefs when it comes to healing
- Why we’re more in charge of our lives and healing then we believe
- How we get to challenge our limiting beliefs
- How we take inventory of our limiting beliefs
- What are limiting beliefs around our schedules
- How can you take a step back and look at the big picture to analyze your limiting beliefs
- What’s the benefits of getting to nature to step out of the fishbowl
- What our subconscious is trying to tell you
- What our dreams can tell us
- Why we want to put our calendars – and the rest of our lives – under a microscope
- What’s the importance of turning or diving inwards
- What social media has to do with limiting beliefs for Michael
- Check out @inspire7billion on twitter to follow Michael
- Check out @InspireNationShow on Facebook
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.