INSPIRE #525: How to Find Happiness through Small Celebrations!!!
CJ Liu On The Power of Small Celebrations to Bring More Happiness & Success Into Your Life
Listen to the podcast below!
If you’ve ever wanted more joy and happiness in your life, then do we have the celebratory show for you.
Today we’ll talk about celebration in life, what it means to celebrate the moments, large and small, to bring more good stuff about.
That plus we’ll talk about eye ulcers, love bugs, nuts the squirrel, fruity oatmeal, heading back to the trails, synchronicity and surrender, and what in the world spicy veggie bean burritos have to do with anything!
MORE ON CJ LIU:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
- What’s the importance of celebrating the small things in life
- What in the world’s an eye ucler
- How to heal yourself with your mind
- What it means to tune into a higher level of consciousness
- What’s the importance of bringing your vibrations up
- What we can learn from Dr. Joe Dispenza on being well – and feeling better
- What it means to focus on a sense of wholeness?
- How our vibration affects our immune system
- What we can learn from Linda Howe about the 3 g’s, graciousness, gratitude, and generosity
- What it means to be in a place of gratitude
- What guilt means energetically, and how to move past it
- How intuition brings people together
- How to introduce new cats to each other
- How to bring our presence to our animals
- How to find dog-friendly towns
- How to make oatmeal taste like apple-pie
- What it means to bring more balance into your life
- What it means to celebrate the moment
- Why it’s so important to pat yourself on the back
- For More Info visit: http://www.FireItUpWithCJ.com and http://www.InspireNationShow.com
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.