INSPIRE #514: DISCOVER WHO YOU TRULY ARE! + Guided Meditation
Cate Montana on Discovering Who You Truly Are for More Peace & Happiness In Your Life!
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY CATE MONTANA:
If you’ve ever felt frustrated with your yo-yo spiritual path, then do we have The E-Word show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Cate Montana the author of Unearthing Venus, the Heart of the Matter, and her latest, The E-Word: Ego, Enlightenment & Other Essentials.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about Ego, Enlightenment, and Other E Essentials.
That plus we’ll talk about Merlin and the psychic, the Matrix and a spoon, being bludgeoned into a state of clear vision, what’s wrong with My Buddha nature, and why you’d still drink the disgusting green drink with the chewed up spoon if you know there is no I.
MORE ON CATE MONTANA:
The author of Unearthing Venus: My Search for the Woman Within and co-author of The Heart of the Matter with Dr. Darren Weissman, Cate has a master’s degree in humanistic psychology and writes and teaches about the ego, transpersonal and transcendent consciousness, quantum physics and evolution. A journalist for almost 30 years, she served as the NW Bureau Chief and editor for the national Native American paper Indian Country Today and has written for Seattle Magazine and numerous other Northwest publications. While editor of The Bleeping Herald newsletter for the hit indie film What the Bleep Do We Know!, she interviewed physicists, biochemists, and consciousness researchers writing about and demystifying quantum mechanics and consciousness for lay audiences. Currently she writes for Psychology Today, the UK publication What Doctors Don’t Tell You and blogs for The Huffington Post. She lives in the Pacific Northwest.
- What does enlightenment have to do with anything?
- What happened to Cate Montana after 20,000 hours of meditation?
- What was Cate’s first “normal” life
- How did she start meditating?
- What did she learn from asking the question “who am I “
- Can we all become enlightened?
- What’s the great cosmic joke?
- What do we really want?
- What happened when working on the movie What the Bleep do We know?
- What is a transpersonal mindset?
- What does Maslow’s hierarchy have to do with anything?
- What are the two realities and how do we balance them?
- Why do we need to swallow the red pill – or two red pills?
- How do we delve into our consciousness?
- What can we learn from the Matrix?
- What’s the practice of stopping?
- Why isn’t it about enlightenment?
- What’s the importance of the ego?
- What do we need to know about the ego?
- What’s the challenge in a body-based world?
- What does it mean there is no Buddha Nature?
- What does Nature have to do with anything?
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.