INSPIRE #492: HOW TO HEAL YOUR BACK!!!
Steve Ozanich on How to Heal Back Pain and Chronic Pain for Life!!!
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY STEVE OZANICH:
If you’ve ever struggled with chronic back pain or other mysterious pain that just won’t leave you alone, then do we have the Back Pain Permanent Healing show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Steve Ozanich, author of The Great Pain Deception: Faulty Medical Advice Is Making Us Worse, and Back Pain Permanent Healing: Understanding the Myths, Lies, and Confusion.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about understanding the myths and confusion surrounding back pain, and what in the world we can do about it, beginning today.
That plus we’ll talk about Jim Carrey and 23, tails wagging dogs, what we can all learn from Tiger Woods, the 2 percent solution, pounding defenseless scarecrows, what in the world’s vertebroplasty, 6 blind men and an elephant, and whether ostriches really do stick their heads in the ground.
MORE ON STEVE OZANICH:
Steve Ozanich, a mindbody health consultant, health coach and author, penned the 2 time “International Book Award” honoree The Great Pain Deception and Dr. John Sarno’s Top 10 Healing Discoveries, based on his own experience, the work of John E. Sarno, MD, and ten years of intensive research. His new #1 Amazon Bestseller Back Pain Permanent Healing: Understanding the Myths, Lies, and Confusion is a 3 year writing effort to pull the larger picture of suffering together and to erase the confusion on healing. Over the past 17 years Ozanich has helped to teach thousands of people how to heal themselves through his lectures, books, articles, and interviews. He is available for consultation at SteveOzanich.com
- What happened with Howard Stern’s back and how did he heal?
- What can we learn from Tiger Woods’ back problems?
- Who is Dr. Sarno?
- What is TMS – Tension Myoneural Syndrome
- How does TMS Occur?
- Where does back pain really come from?
- What do back abnormalities have to do with back pain?
- What does the power of belief have to do with back pain?
- What are the common traits Dr. Sarno found in people with back pain?
- What does an intense need to be good have to do with anything?
- What does anger and rage have to do with back pain?
- Why does back pain always come from an emotional process
- How is back pain almost always a diversion?
- Why is back pain never in the head
- What does a lack of bloodflow have to do with back pain?
- What can we learn from a 1994 study on Understanding Acute Low Back Pain Problems?
- What’s the 2 percent solution?
- What do we need to know about herniated discs?
- How can one heal from TMS?
- What’s the most important first step people can take to heal their back pain
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.