INSPIRE #463: LESSONS FROM A BEVERLY HILLS MATCHMAKER!
Marla Martenson on Spiritual & Life Lessons from a Beverly Hills Hollywood Matchmaker!
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY MARLA MARTENSON:
If you’ve ever wondered if your spiritual path should be as simple as A to B, then do we have The Buddha Made Me Do it show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Marla Martenson, Hollywood Matchmaker, host of Cosmic Conversations, and author of the The Buddha Made Me Do it, a spiritual memoir.
And that’s just what we’ll be talking about today, about a spiritual path from matchmaker to healer, and everywhere in-between.
That plus we’ll talk about bamboo beatings, Sasha the squirrel, Ouija boards and Edgar Allen Poe, what you don’t want to do with your husband’s Buddha, and why in the world you don’t want to fix a good guy up with a sugar baby.
MORE ON MARTA MARTENSON:
Marta shoot my arrow of love on a daily basis, scouring the globe for soulmates. She has been a professional matchmaker working in Los Angeles since 2002, helping countless couples connect with their true love and go on to marriage.
In addition to matchmaking, Marta is also a Reiki/crystal healer, author & speaker.
- What you can learn about Spirituality from Hollywood MatchMaking
- How did Marla become a Hollywood matchmaker?
- What’s the Millionaire Matchmaker
- How does Hollywood matchmaking work???
- How did Louise Hay influence her, and how did she get into the Law of Attraction
- How she quit a great job in Beverly Hills during a recession, to go out on her on
- How she attracted Macey, her soulmate companion canine into her life
- How she used the law of attraction to turn her finances around
- What the Buddha Made Me Do It is about.
- How she started down her spiritual journey
- What do bamboo sticks, tea-cupping, and leeches have to do with anything?
- What’s the importance of openness in her journey
- Has she allowed the spiritual-side into her matchmaking business
- How her energy shifted toward her business and difficult clients
- Who was Jeremy and what/who is a sugar baby?
- What’s green gunk and what’s her (vegan) favorite juicing concoction?
- What happened with Marla Martenson and Paul Sellig (and what Dr. Joe Dispenza has to do with things)
- What humor and laughter have to do with Marla’s match-making success
- Haunted houses, the Boulderado and the George Noory Show Beyond Belief
- marlamartenson.com and Diary of the Beverly Hills Matchmaker
- Also marla martenson on YouTube
- What’s a ouijaologist?
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.