INSPIRE #427: HOW TO BE BRAVE!!! + Guided Meditation!
Margie Warrell on How To Be Brave & Find Courage to Thrive In Work, Love & Life! + Meditation!
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY MARGIE WARRELL:
If you’ve ever wanted more courage and bravery in your everyday life then do we have the Brave show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Margie Warrell, Forbes and Huffington Post Columnist, TV host of RawCourage TV and The best-selling author of Stop Playing Safe, and one of my all-time favorite inspirational and motivational books, Brave: 50 Everyday Acts of Courage to Thrive in Work, Love and Life!
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about every acts of courage we can take to THRIVE in work, love and life.
That plus we’ll talk about sky-diving 13 year olds, winning horses in raffles, plumber vans and breakdowns, why you can take the girl out of the country, but can’t take the country out of the girl, Maddie and diamante tiarra’s, climbing Kilimanjaro—family style, and what I see great things for you and becoming a nun have to do with each other.
MORE ON MARGIE WARRELL:
Drawing from her background in business, psychology, and executive coaching, along with her diverse personal experiences, Margie Warrell is passionate about challenging people globally to expand their vision, rethink risk, engage in bigger conversations and stop playing so safe.
Bestselling author of Stop Playing Safe (Wiley 2013) and Find Your Courage (McGraw-Hill), Margie is a sought after media commentator who has contributed to leading media outlets including The Today Show, FOX News and CNBC. A Forbes Columnist, her advice has also featured in The New York Times, Washington Post, and USA Today. Margie has co-authored other books with renowned experts Stephen Covey, Ken Blanchard, John Gray and Jack Canfield.
Margie is also an international keynote speaker and facilitator. Organisations Margie has provided “Courage Building” programs to include Hitachi, AOL, NASA, Bechtel, British Telecom, United Healthcare, Best Buy, Shell Oil, and Ernst & Young.
A mother of four, Margie walks her talk when it comes to living boldly. Since her childhood growing up the big sister of seven on a diary farm in rural Australia, Margie has stepped outside her comfort zone many times. Margie has worked and travelled extensively, often venturing far off the beaten track in countries from Algeria to Papua New Guinea.
- How’d she end up on a private island with Sir Richard Branson for a week?
- What did she learn from Richard Branson?
- What did she learn from Marianne Williamson
- How do we strengthen our courage muscles
- How to win a horse
- What it means to trust others, trust your intuition, and trust your kids – particularly your 13 year old!
- How her entire family (4 kids) climbed Kilimanjaro?
- What it means to stand for a collective goal?
- How do we find courage?
- What’s it really mean to decide what you stand for?
- What it means to live your life with purpose and intention
- How do you let go of other people’s opinions (of you)
- What’s the importance of handing things over to God?
- How surrender helped get her through an eating disorder?
- How small rituals can change your life
- What’s the power of gratitude?
- What happened to her big-brother Frank, and how he’s doing
- How do we help our kids be more courageous
- How do we help raise brave kids and brave girls
- How to help kids handle failure
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.