INSPIRE #422: HOW TO TELL YOU’RE MAGNESIUM DEFICIENT & WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT!
Dr. Carolyn Dean – Top Signs You’re Magnesium Deficient, Why the Challenge & What to Do About It!
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY DR. CAROLYN DEAN:
If you’ve ever struggled with your health, whether energy and fatigue, blood sugar challenges, auto-immune disorders, heart-disease or more, then do we have The Magnesium Miracle show for you.
Today I’ll be talk with Dr. Carolyn Dean, the undisputed magnesium queen of the world. She’s a global leader in the magnesium movement to help heal all of us, and the award-winning author of at least 33 books, including an all-time favorite of mine The Magnesium Miracle.
And that’s what I want to talk with her about today, about discovering the missing link to total health, reducing the risk of heart-disease, preventing strokes and obesity, treating diabetes, and even improving mood and memory.
MORE ON DR. CAROLYN DEAN:
Carolyn Dean MD ND is the author of 110 Kindle books and 33 health books covering a wide variety of topics, including The Magnesium Miracle and Atrial Fibrillation: Remineralize Your Heart. Dr. Dean is on the Medical Advisory Board of the non-profit educational site – Nutritional Magnesium Association. Her magnesium outreach has won her an award from the Heart Rhythm Society in the UK for “Outstanding Medical Contribution to Cardiac Rhythm Management-2012.” Dr. Dean has a free online newsletter, a valuable online 2-year wellness program called Completement Now! and a 2-hour call in Radio Show called Dr. Carolyn Dean Live at www.achieveradio.com Mondays at 4pm PST. Find out more at Dr. Dean’s Website (www.drcarolyndean.com) and learn about her life-giving Completement Formulas: RnA Drops, ReMag, ReLyte, ReAline and ReNew at (www.rnareset.com).
RnA ReSet Product Site: exclusive source for pico-metered sized magnesium
Completement Now! Wellness Program: sign up for 2 free ebooks on minerals
Achieve Radio: Tune into Dr. Dean’s radio show on Mondays at 4PM Pacific Time
- What magnesium does for the bones
- How many people are magnesium deficient
- Why are we magnesium deficient
- Why more sunlight and vitamin d means we need more magnesium
- What’s going on with magnesium in the soil
- How can we tell if we’re magnesium deficient?
- What are magnesium deficiency syndromes
- Magnesium 101 and what it affects in the body
- Why magnesium may be the most important mineral in the body
- What we can learn from Tim Rusert’s heart-disease
- What does magnesium deficiency have to do with heart-disease
- How can magnesium help with infertility
- Can baby’s in utero be magnesium deficient
- How magnesium can help people with anxiety – and also depression
- EMpowerplus at truehope.com
- What does magnesium have to do with asthma?
- How magnesium can help with muscle cramps and with periods and cramps
- How migraines can dramatically help with migraines and how headaches can be helped
- How topical magnesium can help with tendinitis and overuse injuries
- How Epson salts can help
- What is pico magnesium?
- What are the different type’s of magnesium and what works best?
- Can you take too much magnesium?
- What foods can help with magnesium?
- What can we learn about hypertension or high blood pressure and magnesium
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.