INSPIRE #406: HOW TO LOVE THE LIFE YOU HAVE!!!
Roger Housden on How to Drop The Struggle & Set Yourself Free to Love Your Life!
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY ROGER HOUSDEN:
If you’ve ever grown tired of the pushing, struggling or striving, whether to survive or get ahead, then do we have the Dropping the Struggle show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Roger Housden, acclaimed teacher and author of 22 books, including the best-selling Ten Poems series and his latest Dropping the Struggle: Seven Ways to Love the Life You Have.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about how to fully accept and love the life that you have.
That plus we’ll talk about Chinese teacups, spiritual materialism, Rocco and Athena, Poonja and Nanagaru, and what in the world two Iranians in baggy suits have to do with anything.
MORE ON ROGER HOUSDEN:
Roger Housden is the author of Dropping the Struggle and numerous other books, including the best-selling Ten Poems series, which began in 2001 with Ten Poems to Change Your Life and ended with Ten Poems to Say Goodbye in 2012. He offers writing workshops, both live and online, with an emphasis on self-discovery and exploration. Visit him online at www.RogerHousden.com.
- What happened to Roger Housden in 1998?
- What happened to all of his journals?
- What synchronicity and intelligence of the universe has to do with anything
- Why there’s no such thing as a failure
- What is surrender?
- What can we learn from Rick Hanson and what happened to him at 16
- Why we struggled with meaning and purpose early in his life
- What it means for each moment to be fulfilling and fulfilled
- What is trust
- Why we get to drop who we think we are
- What happened in 2009 when he was in Iran
- What happened with possible espionage, double-espionage, and 007???
- What it means to get lost for your greater good
- How do we drop the struggle with time?
- Writing class in Grenada Spain next year “Writing Your Way Home“
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.