INSPIRE #223: How to Live a Life of Endless Possibilities by Truly Being You! + Guided Meditation!
Dr. Dain Heer Gives You Tools & Incredible Inspiration, to Be Yourself, Live Your Greatest Life & Change the World! Incredibly Inspiring & Motivational Interview!
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY ALLY HAMILTON:
Today I’ll be talking with Ally Hamilton, yoga teacher, writer and life coach, and the founder of www.YogisAnonymous.com. She’s also the author of a fantastic book on healing yourself from the inside-out, Yoga’s Healing Power: Looking Inward for Change, Growth, and Peace.
And that’s just what I want to talk about today, about looking inward for change, growth, and peace, on a path filled with forgiveness and LOTS of self-love.
That plus we’ll talk about posting dogs in downward dog, scorpions and frogs, vipassana, cushions and near-mental breakdowns, a spiritual experience under a sink, being a tall drink of water, And what in the world the cheese man has to do with anything
MORE ON ALLY HAMILTON:
Ally Hamilton is the author of “Yoga’s Healing Power: Looking Inward for Change, Growth & Peace” and the co-founder of Yogis Anonymous, an innovative digital yoga studio that helps people everywhere grow in their practice. You can order her book here, or try her online yoga classes here.
- How was her first Yoga class?
- How Yoga was a humbling experience
- Why the pose is not the point
- What a new toddler does to your life, your relationship, and business
- What the importance has been of a daily practice
- Why we replay the traumatic events in our lives
- How a Vipassana retreat changed her
- org for Vipassana retreats
- How her little kids do yoga and meditate (son 10, daughter 7)
- How do you work on attachment?
- What’s the importance of self-love
- What it means no mud, no lotus
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.