HOW TO RAISE YOUR VIBES & FIND YOUR PATH!
CJ Liu On Raising Your Frequency & Finding Your Path & Success + Running, Walking & Meditation Tips!
Listen to the podcast below!
If you’ve ever wondered where you were going in life, where you want to go, or how in the world to get there, then do we have the life direction show for you.
Today we’ll be talking about tapping into your heart, figuring out where you want to go, and the first few steps toward getting you there.
That plus we’ll talk about the power of equinox, fall swimming, world podcast day, dharma comics, the most beautiful town in America, and why you might want to move your car, before you fall asleep.
MORE ON CJ LIU:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
- What losing your keys has to do with anything and what’s the spiritual significance
- What a rebooting phone means for your life
- What’s the spiritual significance of equinox
- How to get light enough to pivot
- How do you put more space between each event to slow things down in your life
- What proper running stride looks like and what it has to do with life direction and spirituality
- Visualizations for proper walking and running tecniques
- What in the world the duck butt is
- Why you want to move like a spring when walking or running
- How to go fast without striving to do so?
- How to prevent running injuries
- What we can do to reframe our experiences (or view them with a new perspective)
- What we can do to make others (and ourselves) feel better on the subway
- High to vibrate at a higher frequency or at a higher state
- How to get higher vibration answers to your problems
- Why it’s so important to try and figure out what you like, and what you enjoy
- What’s the importance of asking ‘what would love do’?
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.