INSPIRE #356: DISCOVER THE ART OF MONEY FOR FREEDOM, WEALTH, & HAPPINESS! + Meditation
Bari Tessler Shares the Art of Money Secrets for Wealth, Wellbeing & Happiness! + Guided Meditation!
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY BARI TESSLER:
Today I’ll be talking with financial therapist Bari Tessler, author of a truly life-changing guide to financial happiness, The Art of Money: A Life-Changing Guide to Financial Happiness.
We’ll talk about healing our relationship with money, moving past money shame, creating healthy money practices, and of course, discovering how to balance, and bring in more.
That, plus we’ll talk about the power of dark chocolate, going on money dates, hideous green apron’s and dark chocolate fudge, what we can all learn about road bikes and acupuncture, to Leaf or not to Leaf, the real power of a bathroom break, blasting Madonna and the cure, maximum lockdown, and how Legos can turn a 6 and a half year old into a savings genius!
MORE ON BARI TESSLER:
Bari Tessler Linden, MA, is a Financial Therapist, Mentor Coach and Mama-preneur. Bari’s gentle, body-centered approach weaves together personal, couple, and creative entrepreneurial money teachings into one complete tapestry. She is the founder of The Art of Money: a global, year-long money school, which integrates Money Healing, Money Practices and Money Maps. Her work has been featured on Oprah.com, and in US News & World Report, Reuters Money, The Fiscal Times, Experience Life Magazine, Yogi Times, Best Self Magazine and Emerging Women. Bari is also the author of The Art of Money: A Life-Changing Guide to Financial Happiness, published by Parallax Press. Learn more about Bari at: http://baritessler.com/
The Art Of Money Online: Facebook
- How Bari Tesller ended up in book-keeping
- How she trained to be a therapist at Naropa
- How Bari’s mental health training helped her become a financial therapist
- What is money shame?
- What’s a money story?
- What’s a body check-in?
- What it means to water your money garden?
- How do you get a healthy relationship with money?
- What is a money date?
- How does talking with money move past being an emotional bomb
- What we can learn from going back to our earliest childhood memories about money
- What kind of forgiveness work do we need to do around money?
- What’s a money healing ritual and how do we do one?
- What’s a money practice?
- What is value-based business book-keeping
- How we need to rename and reframe things
- What’s a money map
- When it’s okay to borrow or have debt
- Why sometimes liabilities are hidden assets
- What we can teach our kids about money
- baritessler.com and get the mini-book
- A body check-in guided meditation and visualization
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.