INSPIRE #343: THE INCREDIBLE ‘BRAIN POWER’ OF THE HEART & HOW TO HARNESS IT! + Meditation!
Howard Martin of HeartMath Shares the Incredible Intelligence of the Heart & How to Harness It! + Guided Meditation!
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY HOWARD MARTIN:
Today I’ll be talking with Howard Martin, one of the founders of HeartMath with Doc Childre and the co-author of The HeartMath Solution, considered a definitive work on the intelligence of the heart, and his latest work Heart Intelligence: Connecting with the Intuitive Guidance of the Heart.
And that’s just what we’ll be talking about today, about Connecting with the Intuitive Guidance of the Heart to help you be more coherent, on purpose, and in harmony with your heart and mind, and all that you do.
That plus we’ll talk about card table antics, dogs and horses, the power of freeze-frame, how to change the world, and why in the world hiking by yourself in the Santa Cruz mountains just might make them taller than they already are.
Check out the annual HeartMath & Global Coherence Initiative conference in the Maya Riviera below!
A HeartMath and Global Coherence Initiative Event
Wednesday-Sunday, December 7-11, 2016
TAO Wellness Center in the Riviera Maya on the Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico.
*Less than 100 spots available!
MORE ON HOWARD MARTIN:
Howard Martin is one of the original leaders who helped Doc Childre found HeartMath and has been with the organization since its inception in 1991 serving as a key spokesperson and executive. In 1999 he co-authored with Doc Childre, The HeartMath Solution, published by HarperSanFrancisco , considered to be a classic and the definitive work on the intelligence of the heart. Howard is also a contributing author of the new book, Heart Intelligence: Connecting with the Intuitive Guidance of the Heart.
Howard played a key role in launching the Global Coherence Initiative (GCI), a science-based, co-creative project to unite people in heart-focused care and intention, to facilitate the shift in global consciousness from instability and discord to balance, cooperation and enduring peace. He has served as a Steering Committee Member and spokesperson for GCI since its inception in 2008.
During his career with HeartMath and the Global Coherence Initiative, Howard has been instrumental in delivering practical, yet dynamic programs to tens of thousands of people in audiences world-wide. Because of his universal appeal, he has conducted keynote presentations and training programs for Fortune 100 companies, government agencies, all four branches of the U.S. military, school systems, ecumenical organizations and for publicly promoted events in over 50 cities on four continents.
He is a member of two important and prestigious organizations. Transformational Leadership Council, an exclusive organization founded by author Jack Canfield that is made up of leaders in the fields of personal, organizational and social transformation and Evolutionary Leaders, a group of select global visionaries founded by Deepak Chopra.
As a key spokesperson, Howard does approximately 75 media interviews and webinars annually including all of the major U.S. television networks, internationally syndicated radio, major magazines and numerous documentary films. He speaks internationally on developing the new intelligence needed to navigate life during these changing times and the importance of creating global coherence.
- What’s the energy of old-growth Redwoods
- How HeartMath is beginning to monitor the energy in the Redwoods and fluctuation and changes in the energetics of these trees
- How did Howard Martin end up working with Doc Childre
- What Heart Intelligence is
- How Howard went from being a musician to studying consciousness
- How they began doing research on the heart
- What exactly is heartmath, and where does it come from
- What is Heart Rate Variability?
- How is the heart communicating with other systems in the body?
- What is heart rate variability analysis and why is it so important?
- What happens when we’re running the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems at the same time
- What it means to get in a state of coherence and how do we do this
- Do couples sync up together?
- The story of Josh and Mabel (a boy and a dog) synching up
- What HeartMath learned from a study by Dean Radin, PhD out of the Institute for Noetic Sciences
- What is social coherence
- What we can learn from Bill Russell of the Celtics being in the flow
- A guiding meditation to transform your emotions
- What do you do to overcome fear
- What’s the importance of self-love or self-compassion
- Why if nothing else, it’s so important to have compassion for yourself
- What’s the annual HeartMath event in the Maya Riviera. Visit http://heartmath.org to find out more.
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.