INSPIRE #287: How to Use the Law of Attraction & Power of Alignment!
CJ Liu & Michael Sandler discuss the power of alignment & the law of attraction for happiness, success & abundance!
Listen to the podcast below!
Have you ever felt a calling, a pull, a desire to do something so strong you felt you’d never live it down if you didn’t go for it?
Well if so, then do we have the special show for you.
Today we’ll talk about getting in alignment with your passion, listening to your higher self, and how to know when you’re on track.
That plus we’ll talk about a serendipitous trip to princeton, dancing in new shoes, Jessie on the mic, birds checking out their landing zones, cars of abundance, and a rumble in the jungle.
MORE ON CJ LIU:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
- Why a drum is CJ’s Binky.
- What’s the Myers Briggs career training CJ will be going for.
- Why Robbie Holz, of Aboriginal Healing, says ‘ask for help’ and what this means
- What it means to have top focal points or a top 3 and what you want to do about them daily to help bring them about – aka Napoleon Hill, Bob Proctor, and Law of Attraction
- What we can learn from Rhadhanath Swami
- What neuro-linguistic programming has to do with your five senses and the law of attraction
- What Dr. Joe Vitale says you can do with the hypnogogic state for law of attraction results
- What in the world happened in Princeton
- How Jessica has been getting into alignment with her running, passion, stride and health
- How Jessica’s been using her garden time to heal and as a creative outlet
- What we can learn from Celeste Longacre
- Why it’s important not to resist openings when they’re happening
- How Jessica’s coming to the microphone
- Why Lisa Nichols says ‘don’t quit your day job’ (or leave your career) until you’re ready. Instead see your career or job as an investor in your future.
- How play time is exactly what you should be doing to find yourself
- What happened with Radhanath Swami on the riverback, and what it has to do with St. Francis of Assisi
- What are cars of abundance?
- What’s the message behind Back to the Future 2?
- What practices Michael uses from Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich
- What’s the podcast mastery program we’re building
- How to bring about the law of attraction in your life – when you’re in alignment
- Why celebrating your victories is so important
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.