INSPIRE #223: How to Live a Life of Endless Possibilities by Truly Being You! + Guided Meditation!
Robbie Holz Shares Sacred Secrets of Aboriginal Healing & Awakening from Australian Aborigines + Guided Meditation
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY ROBBIE HOLZ:
If you’ve ever wanted to find a way to heal, grow strong, or discover your life purpose from the inside out, AND perhaps felt a calling to indigenous people, methods, or ancient ways, then do we have the show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Robbie Holz, speaker, healer, and award-winning author of Secrets of Aboriginal Healing and Aboriginal Secrets of Awakening: A journey of Healing and Spirituality with a Remote Australian Tribe.
That, plus we’ll talk about a 4th of July cookout, the meaning of the word “ditto”, the power of a red rose, hummingbirds and koocaburras, and what in the world it means to be “checker helping”?
MORE ON ROBBIE HOLZ:
Robbie Holz is an internationally-respected speaker and practitioner of intuitively-guided self-healing. She is an author of the award-winning book Secrets of Aboriginal Healing and her memoir Aboriginal Secrets of Awakening.
Using Australian Aboriginal principles, she healed herself of hepatitis C, fibromyalgia, and treatment-induced brain damage. Robbie has also participated in ceremonies with Aboriginal tribeswomen in the Australian Outback.
She is passionately committed to help people worldwide activate their inner healer. Robbie is a frequent guest on TV and radio programs internationally and across the US.
Visit her website at www.holzwellness.com. Contact Robbie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What don’t you want to feed an iguana?
- What happened when she was gravely ill with Hepatitis C and sick on interferon
- What she did when she was at the end of western medicine
- Who she met at a 4th of July cookout
- How Robbie met her husband
- How Jessica and Michael Sandler met each other
- Who her husband Dr. Gary Holz was and how he began to heal from MS by visiting an Aboriginal tribe in the outback of Australia with sacred Aborigines healing methods
- How he was invited to stay with the remote Aboriginals and learn from their 60,000 year old Aboriginal healing secrets
- What did connectedness mean to the Aborigines?
- What were the Aboriginal ‘5 essentials of healing’ (which are in the book Secrets of Aboriginal Healing)
- How important is it to focus on what we’re focusing on?
- How to become more mindful and consciously create what we want
- Why and how the Aborigines spend at least half of their time in DreamTime.
- What’s the difference between I’ll do my best and I’ll try
- How to use your language to empower you (law of attraction wisdom from the Aboriginals – What she calls ‘fifth dimensional living’)
- What is psychoneuroimmunology
- How does Gary help from the other side of the veil?
- Why did Gary Holz end up back in a wheelchair?
- What did Robbie learn on her visit to Ulurus in the Outback of Australia?
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.