INSPIRE #235: How to Boost Your Energy & Health through Holistic Medicine + Guided Meditation
Dr. Norm Shealy, MD, PhD, Health Pioneer, Creator of Tens, Founder American Holistic Medical Association Shares Top Tips for Healing, Strengthening & Energizing Body, Mind & Soul + Guided Meditation!
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY DR. NORM SHEALY, MD, PHD:
If you’ve ever wanted to feel better, move better, have greater health, more energy, less depression and anxiety, and get rid of nagging aches and pains, once and for all… then do we have the show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Norman Shealy, health pioneer, visionary best-selling author, creator of the Tens, founder of the American Holistic Medical Association, co-founder of the American Board for Scientific Medical Intuition with Caroline Miss, President of Holos Institutes of Health, has treated over 30,000 patients with chronic paint and depression, and is the author of Living Bliss: Major Discoveries Along the Holistic Path.
Chances are, if you’ve ever sought holistic health care, then you’ve been touched by his work.
Today we’ll talk about many of his greatest health findings, how they can benefit you, and ways you can feel better, overcome chronic pain, and get your greatest body back.
That plus we’ll talk about what happened at Findhorn, bolo ties, why his dad wouldn’t let him football, Dr. John Eliotson, copper pyramids, telomeres, and tesla coils, a Navajo Labyrinth and what in the world is an electreat?
MORE ON DR. NORM SHEALY, MD, PHD:
- Pioneered the fields of holistic medicine and energy medicine.
- Founded the “American Holistic Medical Association” (renamed “Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine”)
- Cofounded with Caroline Myss, the “American Board for Scientific Medical Intuition“
- Developed the most successful pain clinic in the U.S. for many years, the “Shealy Institute,” treating more than 30,000 patients with chronic pain and depression.
- Recently opened his “International Institute of Holistic Medicine” (IIOHM) in Missouri where he offers pain and depression management and a wide array of holistic services including sound healing, nutritional analysis, retraining of the nervous system, meditation and much more. www.iiohm.com
- Please see Norm‘s website for his many other achievements including patents, devices, books, articles, etc. www.normshealy.com
MORE ON “SACRED RINGS”:
- What happened to Norman Sheely because of a past life and how he became paralyzed.
- Who was his wife Chardy – and how was she.
- Why she was the most conscientious person he’d ever met
- How he discovered oxytocin production after his wife’s passing.
- Why he’s still 26 years young at 83 years of age!
- Why he’s so fascinated with the mind
- Why oxytocin is so important for children, and especially during gestation.
- Why major trauma’s can block oxytocin in kids, especially if before the age of 7
- How to restore oxytocin in the body.
- How the Ring of Air can improve oxytocin and make the brain more intuitive
- How he went from neuro-surgery to pain management.
- How he started the ‘Pain Rehabilitation Center’ in 1971
- Who was Dr. John Elliotson?
- How he became the father of TENS
- How the spiritual side of things or spirituality was missing from medicine (why it’s a problem when the mind isn’t connected with the soul)
- How he did nasal surgery without pain medication – which Michael Sandler did as well.
- How he began working with Caroline Myss
- How he got money to study psychic diagnosis.
- What’s the importance for our health in finding our life purpose
- Will have a course last week in July on Finding Your Life Purpose
- What’s the importance of DHEA?
- How he introduced the idea of putting electrodes onto needles (the introduction of electro-acupuncture) in the mid 60’s.
- Why 80% of adults are low in magnesium.
- Why it’s so important to get your body temperature up (and why you need iodine)
- What it means to be hypo-thyroid
- How he has guides, and how he began to hear and listen to them.
- How sacred rings works, and how to apply or stimulate the acupressure points
- Visit NormShealy.com and look for sacred rings
- What to do for osteopenia as a man (and what’s important for osteoporosis)
- Why Boron would help (9 mg)
- Why you want Vitamin D3
- Why you want to take TestoJack (to raise testosterone levels if you’re a male and low in bone density)
- What’s the importance of your telomeres
- Anything else with holistic care we need to be doing today?
- What is the importance of balancing body/mind/soul, and what does that mean and look like?
- Advice for parents for kids today
- What’s the power of a past-life regression
- What’s the power of looking in the mirror and loving yourself.
- A guided meditation
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.