INSPIRE #200: How to Discover Your Psychic Abilities & Tune in with Tarot!
John Holland Shows Us How to Discover, Develop & Strengthen the Psychic Abilities Inside Each of Us, Plus How to Use Psychic Tarot Cards & a Guided ‘Raising the Power’ Meditation.
Listen to the podcast below!
TAROT ORACLE DECKS BY JOHN HOLLAND:
Today I’ll be talking with John Holland, best-selling author, radio-show host, and one of the top psychic mediums and spiritual teachers in the country. He’s also the creator of some of the most interesting or accurate sets of tarot cards we’ve ever worked with.
That plus we’ll talk about unsolved mysteries, falling out of trees, and what in the world is spiritual book camp.
Visit http://www.JohnHolland.com to choose a tarot card, check out the frequently asked questions & sign up for John Holland’s newsletter!
MORE ON JOHN HOLLAND:
John Holland, author of the best-selling Spirit Whisperer, is one of the top psychic mediums and spiritual teachers in the United States. Host of the weekly Internet radio show, Spirit Connections, he has helped thousands of people reconnect with beloved family members and friends who have died, often with spectacular results. He’s frequently heard to say: “Your Loved Ones Are Just A Thought Away.”
- Visit http://www.JohnHolland.com to choose a tarot card, check out the frequently asked questions & sign up the newsletter
- Visit http://www.nhspca.org/koda-fund/ to support the Koda Fund
- Live on Hay House Radio every Monday
- Coming soon to Mexico (and elsewhere) as well!
- Why John was always the different one or the sensitive one in the family
- How John began to see things
- What happened at a janitor’s cave when John was a child
- What was unusual about Grandma Rose and Aunt Shirley
- How Aunt Shirley would win horse races with her gifts
- How John had to keep his abilities quiet
- How the family’s home was miraculously spared when an entire block of apartment buildings burned
- What happened as a boy when he fell out of a tree
- The miraculously occurrence while driving on the 10 in LA
- How our soul tries to talk with us.
- What was John’s wake-up call just after 30
- Why John is so thankful for his wake-up call
- What was the Arthur Findley college or ‘spiritual boot camp’
- What’s the difference between a psychic and a medium
- Can we all raise our vibes to touch on mediumship?
- How John can teach mediumship
- What’s a development circle
- What is spiritualism and what happened to John in England (and how synchronistic events took place)
- What is Psychic Tarot and how did it come about?
- How did John make his tarot cards
- A tarot card reading to show how it works.
- How to trust your feelings
- How to move past the fear or resistance when you’re using your intuition
- What’s the most important question to ask when it comes to intuition
- What’s the importance of asking “is it coming from me or to me”
- How do you know it’s not you?
- How to tell the difference between intuition and imagination
- How to tell if you’re clairsentient, clairvoyant, or clairaudience (which is the hardest to develop)
- Can a husband and wife develop their clairaudience to ‘walkie talkie’ between the two of them?
- What are the keys to developing your skills:
- Why you want to stay grounded as you develop your spiritual gifts
- What you need to do for mediumship
- What meditation helps, and how it helps for practicing readings
- How John works with the SPCA & the Koda Fund
- Why you want to do something nice this week for someone out of the blue
- What’s the ‘ripple effect’
- Why it’s so important to know you are a soul that comes with a body
- A short “Raising the Power” meditation
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.