INSPIRE #184: How to Energize & Transform Your Life (Or Even Save It!) through Self-Love
Michael Sandler and CJ Liu Discuss the Power of Self Love to Energize, Empower, and Transform Your Life, And How It Saved Michael Sandler’s Life. Plus Powerful Tools & Techniques!
Listen to the podcast below!
If you’ve ever struggled to get things going, get unstuck, improve your relationships, or simply kick your life into a higher gear, then do we have the show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with CJ Liu, coach and host of the super-popular Fire it Up with CJ radio show.
Today we’ll talk about the importance of self-love. What it looks like. How you grow it. Why you want to practice it. And when you want to do it…if not all the time.
That plus we’ll look at how silly it sounds, how crazy it looks, and why you might not want to do it, in the middle of a business meeting.
MORE ON CJ LIU:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
- How CJ Liu had a brain scan during a meditation at a Joe Dispenza retreat
- How her heart rate (HRZ –heart rate variability) was measured by Heart Math
- How CJ Liu had a kundalini awakening experience
- A little bit about seeing auras
- How Michael stayed alive during a near-death experience by focusing on light and love (self-love)
- Why in the toughest times you need to let go of negative thinking and focus 100% on self love.
- What Bruce Lipton (Biology of Belief) says about healing and epigenetics
- Why giving away love brings more back to you
- Why love is not an unlimited resource
- Why it’s so important to be gentle with yourself
- How the old Michael pushed himself to heal (and through himself in a 10K with one working arm and leg)
- Why “I love myself” is such an incredibly important mantra and thought-shifter
- What’s a different way to determine how special you are
- Why you want to practice self-love QUIETLY during a business meeting
- How CJ had an interview with someone that was supposed to go from 10 minutes to 50 minutes.
- A unique self-love technique from CJ Liu
- Why it’s so important to love yourself before you love others (putting your oxygen mask on yourself first)
- Why it’s so important to ask what you can do for YOURSELF in the moment.
- A sticky note self-love coaching exercise for you.
- What Robin Sharma (The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari and we interviewed for The Leader Who Has Not Title) suggests for self-love and self-care.
- What in the world we can do with a tennis-ball for self-love.
- What Donna Nakazawa says about acute childhood traumas.
- Why Michael highly recommends Kamal Ravikant’s book Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.