INSPIRE #151: How to Understand Life After Death, Messages from Beyond & How They Can Bring Peace Healing & Hope!
Bill Philipps, Professional Medium & Communicator Shares Lessons on Communicating with the Other Side to Hear from Deceased Loved Ones for Comfort, Peace, Closure & Hope.
Listen to the podcast below!
BILL PHILIPPS’ BOOK:
Today we’ll be talking with Bill Philipps, he’s the author of Expect the Unexpected: Bringing Peace, Healing, and Hope from the Other Side. He’s a very rare individual who I truly believe can communicate with those who have passed on.
He’s called a psychic medium, only because they haven’t come up with a better term. His job is to allow spirits to communicate with him, or through him and to pass along messages. Perhaps you could say he’s the Twitter, Instagram or Facebook of the spiritual world, but he’s so much more.
Today we’ll talk about life after death, messages from beyond, and how they can bring us peace, healing, comfort and hope.
MORE ON BILL PHILIPPS:
Bill Philipps is a psychic medium who helps the deceased communicate with their loved ones on earth. He conducts individual readings in person, by phone, or via Skype, as well as small- and large-group readings throughout the United States. He has established a reputation for offering compelling psychic communications and has a way with large audiences. He lives in Orange County, California.
Bill Philipps had the kind of childhood that seems too tragic to be true — drug-addicted parents, parental kidnapping, homelessness. At fourteen, he watched his mother die. Two days later she appeared to him, letting him know she was spiritually alive. From then on, spirits “knocked on his door.” He tried to ignore them. He wanted to be “normal.” But as he pursued his singing gift at the San Francisco Conservatory of Music, his psychic gift pressed for a hearing. As Philipps gave readings as a psychic medium, witnessing the comfort the spirits offered, he came to accept and honor his abilities.
- How Bill Phillips got through a very traumatic childhood.
- How a spiritual experience at 15 changes his life.
- How our loved ones are trying to let us know they’re okay after they’ve passed away.
- How are animals are bonded with us more than we can ever imagine, and how they’re connected as well on the ‘other side’
- How Bill discovered his gift.
- How spirits started to seek him out after his gift appeared.
- Why he didn’t take a singer’s path after his graduation (despite incredible talent as a tenor).
- How Bill Phillips is a closer and brings closure to people
- How he’s given “breadcrumbs” from spirits, and it’s his job NOT to interpret them, but simply to pass the messages along.
- How we all have spiritual senses.
- How Bill Phillips has clear-audience
- How music is a vehicle to bring him up to the spiritual realm
- How music can help boost our intuition and help us all tune in.
- Tips on getting clear about discerning or hearing our intuition
- How it’s the random thoughts that are intuition pushing through
- How to discern the difference between intuition and fear
- How spirits want us to be happy and create our own version of heaven on earth
- The importance of staying present.
- What’s the power of gratitude.
- Why you want to be open for signs
- Why you want to ask for assistance from loved ones on the other side.
- Why you want to look for patterns of threes.
- Why it’s so important to let go of control
- Why you want to surrender.
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.