INSPIRE #146: How to Prepare for the Future & Prosper – Even During Turbulent Times!
Chris Martenson, Rich Dad adviser & author of “Prosper!” shares a powerful economic prediction. What you need to know & actions you can take now to turn things in a positive direction for you and your family.
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY CHRIS MARTENSON, PhD:
Today we’ll be talking with futurist and economic researcher Chris Martenson (a Rich Dad / Robert Kiyosaki Advisor), the best-selling author of The Crash Course: The Unsustainable Future Of Our Economy, Energy, And Environment, and co-author of Prosper!: How to Prepare for the Future and Create a World Worth Inheriting.
So I want to talk about what the experts are saying about the world economy, what may come next, and then most-importantly, what in the world we can do to prepare for it.
In short, while I want you to be informed, I want our guest to give you the tools, the know-how, and the road-map you need to stay empowered during these ever-changing times.
That plus the rule of 72, lasagna gardening, why we only want to cry once, and a singing frogs farm.
MORE ON CHRIS MARTENSON, PhD:
Chris Martenson, PhD (Duke), MBA (Cornell) is an economic researcher and futurist specializing in energy and resource depletion, and co-founder of PeakProsperity.com (along with Adam Taggart). As one of the early econobloggers who forecasted the housing market collapse and stock market correction, Chris rose to prominence with the launch of his seminal video seminar: The Crash Course (also published in book form, Wiley, March 2011). It’s a popular and well-regarded distillation of the interconnected forces in the Economy, Energy and the Environment (the “Three Es” as Chris calls them) that are shaping the future, one that will be defined by increasing challenges to growth as we have known it. In addition to the analysis and commentary he writes for his site PeakProsperity.com, Chris’ insights are in high demand by the media as well as academic, civic and private organizations around the world, including institutions such as the UN, the UK House of Commons and US State Legislatures.
- How Chris Martenson predicted the bubble bursting in 2008.
- How Chris ran toward the future, rather than away from anything else.
- The important of knowledge, action, and inner being-ness
- Why Chris believes there are enormous changes coming – and how we can face them in a positive manner (business, career, home, life).
- What are the 3 E’s (from the book “Crash Course”)
- Why lower fuel prices are not a good sign
- What’s the rule of 72
- What’s happening with sardines?
- Why the economy is unsustainable
- What happens if the economy is not sustainable?
- Why Greece may be a model for our future.
- What can I do to bring some positivity to the topic?
- What does it mean to be more resilient?
- How do we protect our finances?
- What should you do with your job, finances, money?
- What are the different types of wealth?
- What we should really own.
- What is material capital?
- What is living capital?
- How to get healthier for any upcoming challenges
- What to do about your food supply?
- What’s social capital and why is it so important?
- What we need to know about debt
- How this time can be a beautiful period of personal and spiritual meditation (mind, body, soul & meditation).
- Why meditation can be so helpful.
- What’s the importance of mastery of self.
- How this process can bring deeper peace?
- How to find your emotional capital
- Co-author Adam-Taggart
- How the change in the world really begins with each of us.
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.